Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The world is full of theifs, beware

pill doctor

Bluelighter
I would like to take the time out in giving some advice to my fellow bluelighters. Do not trust no one. If someone can dog you they will if they haven't already this includes friends.
This is not paranoia it is a learning experience. Take my advice so you wont have the same problem as me

King Vague from Vague land has just fallen from the top of a vague tree and hit every vague branch on the way down.
But beware, he speaks the truth!!

Thats rite,
u cant trust ure girlfriend, ever!!!
heh heh, just joshin,
u gotta luv those chix!!!
BUT BEWARE, she might be a he!!
alrite im goin overboard, but its possible!!
------------------
Let the Bass KIK

{insert fox fanfare here}
And now, the award for the most pointless thread of the month goes to........
{insert drumroll here}
{insert hushed silence of crowd}
Pill doctor!
and The Crowd goes wild
{insert rapturous applause}
smile.gif

------------------
Only 55, 90 and 125 to go!!
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 29 September 2000).]

Morale of the Story: Don't Have Friends
*ROFL*
Hey Pill DOc! hope u are feeling better! =)
------------------
-Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; I only gargled-

Some more advice:
Things can be really bad, so be carefull when you are around things because once a thing bit me on the thing and my thing hurt for ages until the thing fixed it up.
Oh. Is anyone going to the thing meetup at the club next to the thing? I'll be wearing things. Look for me.

this can be the fucked up paranoia comedown thread where everyone skitzes out!!
biggrin.gif

dont trust anyone.
oh, and make sure it never leaves your mind that most of us are actually cops!

*skitzes out*
Do not trust no one
So we trust someone then? Or everyone? Which did you really mean doc? 'cos I know you didn't mean don't trust anyone, cos that would be just plain paraniod, and you did say it wasn't paranoia, so you must have mean trust someone or trust everyone... Or trust anyone even?
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

"Do not trust no one."
Does that mean I should trust everyone?
Or if I meet someone called no one should I avoid him/her.
Man these double negatives aren't not a bitch...
wink.gif

This is serious guys... I cant even trust myself. I keep forcing myself to take drugs.
P
------------------
'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive....'

it's times like this that i've gotta worry.
Pilly! Behave!!!

Zipnil looks around quickly, peers out the window, peeks through the door, creeps down the hall hugging the wall, peers in to the lounge, tiptoes in, turns the computer on, gets into the bluelight, and steals all of their minds.
If you can not trust anyone, then that makes me conclude that you can not trust yourself, either that or you can not look after yourself. No offence, just advice.

remember... i knew all of you would post these replies before you posted them. i am watching you. yes YOU. that's right... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the world is also full of insects, beware. (think about it)
wink.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.
[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 30 September 2000).]

HUHUHUHUH!!!
what am i gonna do now Fat Tony???
damn, u knew i was gonna write that post!
maybe if i dont do anything, u wont be able to pinpoint my next move.....
------------------
Let the Bass KIK

i've got you well covered komplex...
mwhahahaha
mwhahahahahahahah
mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha
MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!
wink.gif

nah i bet your next move will be to dump a tasty bikkie you E-feind !!!
smile.gif

Paranoia is the only way to go
------------------
Paranoia is my security blanket.

Yeah totally people, be careful. Friend of mine got a knife pulled on him in the carpark at gatecrasher. Some guy took his phone/wallet, luckily not his ticket! Be careful out there.....
------------------
"Your understanding of life extends as far as the questions your prepared to ask."

you guys are hilarious, you managed to have me in stitches here, even in light of my serious misfortune ~ TODAY
I'd like to announce to you all, with relevance to those in particular in Melbourne, that at Brunswick St festival today my bag was stolen with all my things in it including wallet (no money but all my cards and drivers license, ID, my last hoffy, my ssu pass etc) keys, sunnies, my fav. rave pants from NYE earthcore, a letter caramel cutie sent with one of her amazing drawings, my zip disk with all my design work for uni, my fav. beanie, a burned cd that fireal had just given me, my mobile phone and diary, which are my only two records of all the peoples' phone numbers i had, quite a few of which are bluelighter phone numbers.. (and lucky i can get in contact with you people over the net - i will lose contact with some of my old friends now, ones that dont have the net.. unless they call me some day)
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

so if you dont hear from me, dont think i'm snobbing you off! i no longer have your phone numbers and if you want to give me your numbers again that'd be good. email or icq them.
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

so my point is, dont be a paranoid fucker, just be careful - FuCKiN careful - and never leave your bag alone for a second unless you dont mind losing all the shit in it - think about all the shit you're gonna lose if some dodgy bastard racks your stuff.
im still trying to comprehend how much i really lost today.
frown.gif
what am i gonna do without my last hoffy..
frown.gif
the bastards!

[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 01 October 2000).]