• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dosage/Shedule advise for withdrawing with diffrent meds.PLS READ

ana-tom

Greenlighter
OKAY, im new here so ill do a quick intro

ive been fighting opiate addiction for 3 years now. was sober from 23-28..been fightking myself ever since my 28th birthday relapse..

SO, i started pills( percs,OXY,OPANA,etc) then to dope..im in the NYC so its everywhere..anyway, i currently dont really know what my habit is per say, some days ill IV a bundle to a bndle and a half..somedays, ill pop 3 bags in the morning 5 am ,when i wakeup and maybe 3-5 bags maybe between 3-6pm after work
ONTO the question/advise part..

I have
90x600mg gabaprntin
500 2mg loperamide
200 cimitedine(tagament)
quinine sleep pills homepathic (the ingredient in the pills is where quinine is derived from, i called company and did research)
trazdone-10
ativan- 50
so i can take 60mg of lope and be totally cool for 12hrs or so..no cravings, relaxed body feeling, not euphoic but like a opiate hangover feeling.. i tried gaba today, 11am-600mg, 1230-60mg,- 3pm 1200mgs.. i felt/feel like a body high in a way that is similar to the onset of an alchol buzz..a little cloudy but pleasant and relaxed..

i want to detox and taper down off these meds that i use to help me through the W/Ds ..
I will be TAKING NALTREXONE TO BE MY BACK UP AND AM LOOKING NOW FOR A DOCTOR WHO DOES THE VIVITROL SHOTS..I AM REALY SERIOUS ON QUITTING THE DOPE ONE AND FOR ALL..

please chime in and tell me what your opinion on dosage schedule is or this.

I know theres a megathread but there isnt one that does GABA and LOPE together..

I know there is alot of these threads but please assist..ive been suicidal over my addiction and i have the fortitude to get it done cold turkey(almost) again, and wanna take advantage of my willingness before it fades when i come into money in the near furture

anyone? i kinda was thinkin of alternating days with the gaba and lope if i can handle it, to keep opiate receptors somewhat free, if anyone feels that theory of staggering the dasys of high dose gaba and lope is bad please post.pls

i just did my last 2 bags..ill keep a journal here so to speak so people can see 1st hand what workks , etc..

530 am: took 600mg cimitedine and 2 homepathc RLS meds containing quinine ( for BBB uptake with lope)..
going to take 60mg of lope at 6am,

taking 30x2mg lopes=60mg
times 615am..heading to work will update after work or at lunch..

WDs crept in at round 3pm..i took 600mg tagament and waited 30 mins
345pm- 60mg lope taken, with .1mg cetapress

6pm, feel noticably better and although def yawning not sure if could sleep right now..

920pm- found 7 bags stashed somewhere..did 4, couldnt see myself flushing it, way to early for me to do that...

so back to square one..

BUT_ it tok like 10-11 hrs for the Dope to wear off and strt to have W/Ds.. if i wake up and take the clonidie and lope at 515-530am, that should carry me till end of work tommorrow if not ill dose more lope at lunch and another .1mg conidine..
I REALLY JUST DONT WANNA WAKE UP SICK.i don care if it creeps on me anytime after i start work cause i am in construction and i move around alot and am outside so i wont notice the chills, stomach, anxiety as much if im working, its when im still and home with nothing to do is when i get and feel it..

ill post in the morning...

WOKE UP @ 230 AM SOAKED IN SWEAT. did 2 bags fell right back to sleep

6am- did last bag i had.. gonna try the gaba @ 1200mg around 10 am to see how that feels and if it carries me for awhile/