• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc recreational use of OTC/RX drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony99

Greenlighter
I know there not safe and a lot of rx arent safe either but if you were to put out a list of the top otc drugs used recreationally what would that list consume of?. I only know 2 otc drugs you can use recreationally and thats dph and dxm. I prefer diphen but is there many more or is it limited? What about top rx too? I want to hear opinions on both.

Codeine is OTC in my country. We get the syrups with 300mg of codeine phosphate in them. And tablets with codeine/APAP. That's the best drug OTC I can abuse. DXM is great but I won't take it unless it's gelcaps and haven't seen any here (I've taken Dxm 3times in the US). DPH is freaky. Other than anti-histamines other than DPH I have no idea what else can be used recreationally.

For Rx I have no access to American branded drugs (e.g. Vicodin, Percocet) I've tried Vic's before and they're amazing (cousin brought 4 5/500 down because of his wisdom teeth extraction in Cali). I've gotten Valium, Xanax, Ambien and Tramacet all down here as well. The best out of those IMO is Valium because it's not as potent as Xanax and I never dose too high (also IMO benzos are really not that recreational for me. Unless it's a day of relaxation like a Sunday or I'm coming down off MDMA or trynna stop a bad psychedelic trip then I see no use for it. I use them to drink(Valium) but I am very cautious with it. Xanax is a no-no to combine with booze, too much amnesia). I also had Ativan once but I hate that shit. Makes me feel sick n loooopy.

Vicodin is the best recreational Rx drug I've ever tried. And Codeine is the best OTC drug of choice. I just love dem opies. One day ima try Oxy but that won't be any time soon since I have 0 access lol.

Where I live they sell pain killers containing codeine OTC.

They're sold as 8mg Codeine, 325mg Acetaminophen and 15mg caffeine.

Though technically they're for sale to anyone, they'll probably give you shit if you're under 18.

Personally that's the only OTC drug that I use.

As far as RXs there's amphetamines(adderall) and opioids (any codeine, morphine, oxy, ect.).

Have fun, but always do your research first, being prepared is the best precautionary measure

-p

Last edited:
Well other than dxm and dph i tend to like
300mgs of valerian root (smoked or oraly)
450 mgs of kava kava
50 mgs of ephedrine
200mgs of pseudoephedrine
3-4 grams of good ol caffine
another good one is
96 mgs of loperamide
^ it is an amazing opioid potentater and some claim in high doses get you high
And in some places head shops and such they sell
hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (lsa)
Also when i was about 16 or 17 i used to buy Lemon or vanilla extract, and chug it. Due to the high alcohol content i got somewhat buzzed and on occasion when i five finger discounted a couple i got drunk.
Now for the Rx's I enjoy:
4 mgs of lorazepam (benzo)
3 mgs of Alprazolam (bezo)
25 mgs of Diazepam ( benzo )
150 mgs of chlordiazepoxide (benzo)
All oraly

6 mgs of hydromorphine ( opiod snorted)
25 mgs of oxycodone (opiod oraly)
120-200 mgs of codeine (opiod oraly)

When i was in high school i got into a fight and my parents got me on a antipsycotic abilify many people would vouch otherwise but i do enjoy the effects
20mgs of Aripiprazole (antipsycotic oraly)

20 mgs of Methylphenidate ( stimulant snorted)
45 mgs of amphetamine aspartate, amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, dextroamphetamine sulfate (adderall) (stimulant snorted or oraly)

35 mgs of Zolpidem (sleep aid oraly)

600mgs of Bupropion (antidepressent oraly or snorted)

I hope i helped! :)

Last edited:
I know there not safe and a lot of rx arent safe either but if you were to put out a list of the top otc drugs used recreationally what would that list consume of?. I only know 2 otc drugs you can use recreationally and thats dph and dxm. I prefer diphen but is there many more or is it limited? What about top rx too? I want to hear opinions on both.

Wait you enjoy the dph more? How what dosage of dxm are you taking? I prefer dxm to any other drug on the market even more then dmt. Huh.

Whats wrong with this thread? And stay on topic.

You know BL does NOT exist to help people get high, right? This is all about HR. Helping kid's get high on whatever they can find is not HR.

Huh, I dont know how this thread staid open that long. Anyway this thread is getting closed today.

Whats wrong with this thread? And stay on topic.
Read BLUA and OD guide line, you will know why this thread is wrong.

We don't allow drug recommendations or "what should I take?" threads. If you have a question a specific drug, feel free to create a thread regarding that. However, it is against board policy for us to recommend drugs for you to take.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.