• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Fruit juice effecting adderall performance

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
I know it says on the bottle of adderall that you should not mix fruit juice with it because it will decrease the effectiveness of the medication but im wondering if the reason it effects it is because of the vitamin c in it / ascorbic acid. So if vitamin c effects the performance than i should avoid taking multi vitamins with the medication because it has vitamin c in it. Should i not take multi vitamins with the adderall? Alot of ppl say to take vitamins with amphetamins because it depletes your body of nutrients so I dont know what to do. Any thoughts/ suggestions?

Well, realizing that youll do it anyway let me make your experience safer. Grapefruit does increase effects from adderall. If you have a full belly or snort your adderall it does little. Empty stomach plus a couple cups of grapefruit will raise effects if you snort a larger dose cause theres enough drip swallowed to be effective.

Really the only real good drinking grapefruit does is if you dont have much in your stomach oral use will be the only worthwhile way, but if a large amount is taken nasally you respond quicker so you can control and feel whats going on before you reach your limit, as with oral you dont know what to do untill you either take too much or lose efficiency if you need more.

Ide advise you to just let a small meal settle and pop your addy like normal, or if you snort crush your normal dose and slowly do your lines, not good for your nasal or lung health but its the best way to control the effects as youll know if you do too much before you really cross the line. Though if you have heart issues youre in danger at any dose.

Do your stuff without potentiating as its not very predictable. If you get too tolerant a few days of half or no use will be enough to boost your effects per dose.

Thank you for the info but i think you mis understood my question. I am under the impression that consuming any vitamin c/ ascorbic acid while taking adderall/amphetamines will cause the medication to be less powerfull because the absorption of the medication is effected when taken with vitamin c.