• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Intravenous (IV)Crack use in penis

timebomb420

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, as of late I have ran out of all the veins I can possibly find on my body.

I've even resorted to using both of the large veins (arteries?) on both side of my neck. Now they're ruined from missing suboxone and crack shots.

The time is come now where I arouse myself to the point of an erection- and fire my
Crack shot (using vinegar to make it cross the blood brain barrier) into the extremely large vein on the underside of my penis. It only burns a

The method works really well, but I'm wondering;

-safety compared to other veins?
-other experiences doing this?
-alternate places to shoot that I haven't found that might not be so obvious?

Id like to make a poll for people to say whether or not if they have tried this themselves. Is that possible?

Btw- I am very smart person that practices as much safety as possible with this kind of behavior. So please do not flame me or others who respond. This is for the well being of everyone.

Peace and love-

The vinegar allows it to dissolve, not for it to cross the blood-brain barrier.

Dangers? Well if you get an abscess there you can lose your dick. That would be enough for me to never do it again.

Other places to try? Have you tried your thigh? Your groin? Also, your arm has more veins than you may think.

If you're not going to stop IVing altogether, at least stop with the suboxone since it's pretty pointless. Yes the BA is higher, but you have to dose 3x as often, so at the end of the day you end up needing the same amount to feel the same way. Crack is probably worse for you to IV though, so I guess it's up to you.

Last edited:
There was a Darwin Award for a dude who shot coke in his dick. He got gangrene and his dick fell off, then it spread and he had to have both legs, an arm, and fingers on the other amputated. If that doesn't scare you than I don't know what will. You might want to seek some help if you have gotten to the point where you're putting your manhood on the line.

Btw- I am very smart person that practices as much safety as possible with this kind of behavior.

Injecting stuff into your member, especially crack cocaine mixed with vinegar... that is just not smart. Sorry. I have to call you out on this.

Injecting crack mixed with acids is a common cause of abcesses, vein damage, etc. This is especially bad in areas that have a lot of fine blood vessels, because cocaine is a vasoconstrictor (makes your blood vessels smaller) and this can result in tissue dying because not enough blood is getting to it. You can lose your penis to gangrene pretty easily. And... "it only burns a little"... :( ouch.

there are always moments where you have to realize that you live and do drugs, NOT do drugs to live...peace and best wishes. I know its hard but seek help, its better than being 7 feet underground with worms

I think it might be time to stop or find a new route of administration.
Have you tried your temples (superficial temporal vein), femoral vein, or between your toes? Penis sounds way too scary! 8o
Good luck with that bro!

You say you practice as much safety as possible but are you? Do you use micron filters to filter your shots? If not then you should. Make sure you get .20u sterile micron filters and just as an extra safety precaution it wouldn't be a bad idea to pre-filter with a .45u micron filter.

Try finding other veins other than the one in your dick, look at a vein map online to help you.

In addition to using a micron filter also make sure you use bacteriostatic water made for injection and try to get 31g syringes (if that's not possible at least get 30g). This will make it easier to inject and also prevent further vein damage.

Make sure you wipe down the area you are injecting into with alcohol swabs before injection. Also it helps to wash the area of injection with soap and water and put on some lotion with aloe and vitamin E to the injection site after.

Make sure your you always use sterile injection equipment (clean your spoon/cooker and wipe it down with alcohol swabs, make sure you use new/clean cottons every time (never re-use cottons, etc)

If you like to inject coke try to get powder coke instead of crack so that you don't have to inject vinegar which is damaging to your veins.

You might already know some of these things but I thought I would point them out anyway because they are important and they will prevent further damage to your veins.

This sounds pretty fucked up. I feel for ya man, my veins are getting shitty lately and I fear not being able to shoot anymore. But personally I would never take it that far. Have you ever tried plugging? I've heard it's nearly as good as IV for most things. It's better than losing your dick for sure!

I think crack has made you it's utter bitch if you have reached the point in your addiction where ALL your superficial veins are fucked and you have to shoot crack into your penis.

As smart as you may be, sometimes all that does is help you find sophisticated ways to justify your addiction and behavior. Kind of a bitch, since your brain is doing it.

Do not proceed.

Holy crap, there's gotta be other veins available. As has been said, any sort of abcess or gangrene on your penis is not gonna be a fun time. What are you gonna say to any future females when you no longer have a dick? Seriously, find other places to shoot ar at the very least consider plugging or going back to smoking (assuming that's where you started).

Man, any other vein is better than that. You are going to permanently mangle the hell out of your dick.

Is continuing to get high really worth that?

Time to get clean, brother.

Not judging you but...
Are you gonna stop now or wait until your penis needs surgery or amputation ? If you stop now, withdrawals are the only thing you'd have to go through. If you stop later, you're gonna have to go through withdrawals, expensive medicals bills, and a ruined sex life FOREVER. please consider help. Good luck, I know how hard it is to be in such a situation.

Not judging you but...
Are you gonna stop now or wait until your penis needs surgery or amputation ? If you stop now, withdrawals are the only thing you'd have to go through. If you stop later, you're gonna have to go through withdrawals, expensive medicals bills, and a ruined sex life FOREVER. please consider help. Good luck, I know how hard it is to be in such a situation.

He doesn't even have to go through withdrawals, which is what makes this even weirder. There aren't any physical withdrawals from stopping crack, and if he doesn't want to deal with the mental part he can just smoke it. As for the suboxone, he can just take it sublingually or even snort of plug it, as it's not even a good drug to shoot as there is no rush.

I'm really scratching my head at this thread since it's not like he's using dilaudid or heroin that most people prefer IVing way more than the other ROAs. He's using drugs that have other very reasonable ROA's, or that don't have much benefit from IVing.

I hope for your sake you are trolling. If not there is no amount of harm reduction you can practice or this board can recommend to make this procedure safe. I am hesitant to do this but there is medical literature that says it can be done http://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/patient_guide_to_penile_injections/. However I beg you to realize you are out of other veins because you did not practice correct technique. Its not necessarily your fault, even the most experienced professionally trained IV nurses will occasionally miss. This will eventually happen with whatever veins you could theoretically hit on your penis. When this happens you will be lucky if it ever works again, and if your unlucky you'll have it removed.

Last edited:
i vote troll. come on. crack shots in the d? the only times i've ever had to (forced myself to) seek medical attention for iv drug use involved intravenous crack/and/or/suboxone.

XD come on, this is as obvious a troll as i've ever seen on this site... or any other... ever.

as someone above said, why not just smoke the crack??? i'd pick that over my dick.. what some people go through..

eb6.jpg