• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Cocaine or RC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner

Greenlighter
Moved this from my introduction post as it didnt seem like the right place for it.

=================================================================

Hate to jump in at the deep end with a fairly important topic so apologies in advance but any sound advice would be most appreciated!

I'm recently back from a long trip in South America (just do it, epic!) where I spent much of my time abusing my nose with the local consumables and enjoying the 'female companionship' - All good so far...

However in my absence my younger brother (19) has got himself in a bit of a mess with what he perceives to be an expensive (£100p/g) powder many march too. I'm convinced (and have stressed this) that he's getting ripped off with with a research chem (or blend of) equivalent and its turning him into a person that he's not and rotting his fucking nose.

It kinda looks the part and goes up fairly smoothly with but just isn't the real deal, what could this be? I'm not looking for a recommendation, just to have some light shed on what this is so I can prove him wrong and hopefully bring it to a close (he hates RC's due to past experience of him and a not so lucky friend0

Any ideas what this could be. I have zero experience with research and any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Are you asking what drug he might be doing? Cuz we don't so that here

Can't tell what your question is

Sorry mate, new to this and the forum.

Was just trying to ascertain what RC is potentially being passed off as coke so I can prove that he's getting conned.

Whether he continues with it after that is up to him but I dont think he will as his views on RC's are pretty dim. He's had a friend in intensive care after what seems like a stupid concoction and another who he has 'lost', basically just plain shot away or 'constantly out to lunch' as he puts it.

There are lots of RCs that have been (and continue to be) sold as cocaine. However, without a lab analysis, there's no way to tell you for sure what your friend took.

We don't allow substance IDs on this site because it leads to speculation which can do more harm than good. I'm going to close this thread. I encourage you to take a look at the Other Drugs Guidelines and BLUA, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.