• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OP 30mg question.

haze87

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I have the opportunity to get some 30mg OPs. I don't have much experience with oxy but in the past i only got the instant release formulation. I've heard a lot of people complaining about this new anti-abuse mechanism. Im curious if these are even still enjoyable or not, keeping in mind that i have a pretty low tolerance? 15mg of instant release would get me feeling pretty good in the past, should i up the dosage for these since they are extended release?

Thanks

I30mg OPs will still get you high for 12 hours just by taking one, if 15mg IR gets you good.

Im not just worrying about dying, i don't want to have a bad time either. Really just curious how dosing differs between instant and extended release.

Chewed up it may take between 45 minutes to an hour to feel the full effect but yeah you will still get the nice buzz on them. I usually eat something fatty, I read somewhere that that helps breakdown, but who really knows. i eat Fatty anyway. I eat on and then drive to work by the time i'm at my desk I feel it kicking in, getting stronger over the next hour or so. Just no rush. The Major drawback.

I take 10mg OP's and i will typically max out at 30mg doses before i start tapering back off as i reach the end of my script. Im not sure how healthy this is for my teeth, but because of the constipation that the OP's cause, i started just tucking them inside my lower/up lips and allowing my saliva to break them down slowly. It might slow down the overall absorption of the oxycodone, however i have found it to be a rather pleasant experience as opposed to just swallowing them or even trying to chew them up, which is rather hard to do anyway. I also have discovered that you can utilize this method with 2 and 3 pills at the same time. Once your saliva coats the pills they become sticky and will bind together quite nicely, eventually becoming one solid piece that will mold to whatever shape your mouth forms it into. You would also think that the OP's would have an unpleasant taste but they are actually tasteless, so no problem there. I don't know, call me crazy but this method works great for me. And to answer your question about potency of an OP 30, 30mg will definitely be felt, judging by how your rate your tolerance.

The best method i have found for these is tp throw the pill in a glass of lemonade or coca cola for 12 hours then drink the solution .works great for my dad who is in chronic. pain.I also know how to IV these and prepping them like that then drinking the solution works too.

You can barely chew them and not break a tooth anyways.

I always take double the OP vs roxi. So 15ir= 30ER IMO. It lasts longer but you just gotta find the sweet spot first.

Like i said i have found the Canadian Oxy Neo (same as OP) has a time release that is very simple to beat...for instant use i use a modified take on the crisping method...and like i said the old coke-soak works good ur left with bitter soda and a a piece of small gelly plastic.

You can barely chew them and not break a tooth anyways.

I always take double the OP vs roxi. So 15ir= 30ER IMO. It lasts longer but you just gotta find the sweet spot first.
Yeah, seems alright. If I took 300mg OP I'd feel pretty good, and for an extended period over IR.

Like i said i have found the Canadian Oxy Neo (same as OP) has a time release that is very simple to beat...for instant use i use a modified take on the crisping method...and like i said the old coke-soak works good ur left with bitter soda and a a piece of small gelly plastic.

I'm sure it does. But taking more with a longer duration is usually preferable to me and others, some just need that rush.

The OP also said he takes 15 mgs at a time for recreational effects so i don't think long term withdrawalmanagement is an issur.....yet ..... but i do agree 100 percent that once ur hooked that ur best bet is in er formulations or long acting ones like bupe or methadone

Thanks for the responses guys, i ended up taking 30mg earlier and felt really good for about 4-5 hours. It took awhile to ramp up to the full effect, but I honestly think i even prefer these to the instant release just because it lasts so much longer. The increased length outweighs not having the rush in my opinion. I can see if someone had a pretty big tolerance they wouldn't be very enjoyable though.

yup. i just dont like having to wait so long to kick in but it lasts so much longer. if it kicked in faster i wouldnt even have fucked with IR oxy when i was doing it.