• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Filtering LARGE amounts of pills for injection. ??

TheKitchenChemist

Greenlighter
Firstly, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place. I am not nessesarily new to the site; I just have not posted much since being a member. Moderators: PLEASE feel free to move this where it is more appropriately posted, and direct me to the most appropriate forum for such question(s).

I am interested in an economical way to filter LARGE amounts of pills at a time, clean enough for intravenous or (and more specifically) intramuscular injection. I have used micron wheel filters, but, for the quantity that I am talking, this would just not be an economical way. I cannot say for certain HOW many pills that I would be filtering, but lets just say near a prescription of around 30+..

One one of the best well-known needle-ordering websites (getpinz.com), I have noticed other filters on their website, large and perhaps beaker -size (?), that appear to function via some sort of hand pump? Would something like a unit from the following webpage ?

Milipore Stericup:

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/filtration/filter-units/millipore-stericup/list.htm

Though, that is just one brand. They have several more units listed under different brands:

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/filtration/filter-units/list.htm

I would like to SINCERELY thank ANYONE that may be able to provide some insight into this for me!

-The Kitchen Chemist

You know im really not sure of an economical way to filter lots of pills. Im guessing you are talking about shooting IR 30s or 15s? Other pills that have apap in them just add to teh complications of doing a cwe then filtering and shooting. Either way im pretty sure you already know that this is very bad.

Also if you are shooting pills w/ apap in them like norcos or vicodin, you could switch to snorting blues and greens. More expensive but you will be healthier.

Anyway from a HR standpoint i don't know how many will agree but switching to heroin would be a better option vs shooting loads of pills? An im not talking about going straight to shooting. You could start smoking/snorting depending on where your from. Im just saying this because i just heard a lot of horrror stories from people shooting pills that a much cheaper dope habit (and yes tolerance will increase as expected) is safer. It just seems more of a safe approach and since it seems that $ is your issue you will benefit. Again im thinking whats worse shooting pills vs snorting dope.

Last edited: