• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking powder heroin through magic flight launch box

Purple Fishy

Greenlighter
Hey guys

A bunch of people have said that you can smoke heroin through a vaporizer, and that the high is really great, but can you do it with powder heroin?

Thanks

uhh, not sure what kind of vape it is, but if you are in the us (assuming u are) then no, its heroin hcl and it will just burn. if you had freebase heroin then yes it could work i suppose but i personally wouldnt load anything with dope. [lets not encourage that] seems like putting it in a vape would be a good way to lose an expensive product...unless you have a relative in the helmand prov in afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no reason you couldn't - people smoke heroin off tar, of course, but freebase material is going to be much better. The MFLB should work, you just have to have careful temperature control.

Sounds wasteful to me. If your getting east coast powder snorting would be better.

I live a few hours away from Toronto, so it would probably be whatever can be scored most easily there. Can anyone give a good temperature range so only a bit is wasted?

There's no reason you can't smoke powder. I've smoked it off foil many times. Where i live it's expensive as hell, though, so snorting is the only way to go. If you wanna get a rush without a needle, it works fine, but you're gonna need maybe 25% more than you would snorting.