• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mystery drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-J-1992

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I went out at the weekend and had an amazing time at a club on MDMA. However, when we got back to the house we decided to take what we thought was more MDMA (a different batch) and go for a walk. We insufflated this. It was all going fine until we all intensely came up again (very unexpected as this was around 5 hours after the first dose). The high was an intense whole body rush, a kind of turbocharged feeling, and felt like my eyes were glued wide open, very, very unnatural and came in waves. Also made our heart rates abnormally fast and hard (not like MDMA). It came in the form of different sized crystals, very, very white (didn't look like any MDMA i had ever seen). When this was crushed (very easily crushed) it went into a sort of sticky powder rather than smaller crystals. When this was snorted it really burnt, sort of like mephedrone (but was definitely not mephedrone). The smell was not very strong at all and I can't really compare it to anything else. I've read somewhere that MDA crushes into a powder but comparing our experience to other trip reports I think i can rule that out. I was seriously uncomfortable and one of my other friends nearly had a panic attack - horrible, horrible stuff!!

I'm really just curious to see if anyone has any suggestions to what we may have taken. Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you :)

We don't allow substance IDs on this site. "What did I take?" type questions are not allowed because all we could do is guess and that's not harm reduction.

I encourage you to read the posting guidelines and Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA). I'm going to close this thread. If you still have questions after reading the guidelines, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.