• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dr said he's going to do a ua on me next visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Again

Bluelighter
I'm sure he just wants to make sure I'm taking the oxy and not selling them, which is a good idea. My question, does norco and oxy show up different? What if he see something he's not giving me. will he cut me off. Doesn't matter really cause this will be the last time I refill a scrip, cause I'm done and only getting this next script "in case".

If he sees a benzo there and he's not giving them to me what will he do?

If he's using a single panel OPI test, he'll just get "positive". Multi-panel tests could get positives for non-opiates. If he bothers with GC-MS, he can differentiate everything.

Nope both show up as "Opioid" on a drug test.

If you test positive for drugs that he's not giving you, he will most probably cut off all of your medication. You have to realize that doctors can't just hand out prescriptions, they're restricted by rules too. If the DEA found out that he was still giving you controlled substances, even though you might be selling them illegally - he could go to prison.

he could check your levels and see that its too high... just take your regular script and nothing else for like 3 days before you go see him

^ No he can't just analyze your urine and find out how much you're taking. If he "sees" a benzo that he didn't prescribe, he'll ask you about it. If you have a legit script from another doctor for the benzo, you'll be fine. Else, he will most likely stop giving you drugs.

Not only that but in some places if you come up positive for a prescription drug that you don't have a prescription for, you can be labeled as a drug seeker and no doctor will give you a prescription similar to if you get busted seeing multiple doctors for the same drug.

Not only that but in some places if you come up positive for a prescription drug that you don't have a prescription for, you can be labeled as a drug seeker and no doctor will give you a prescription similar to if you get busted seeing multiple doctors for the same drug.

Vast majority of prescription drugs are never tested for unless specifically requested. I had my piss GC-MS analyzed for work a while ago (long ass story) and didn't sweat the fact I was on probably a dozen nonprescribed prescription drugs that weren't controlled substances. The only one I stopped a couple days before the test was Selegiline, because of the meth metabolite.

I did once get caught off-guard for a UA and have to defrost my emergency clean piss stash spiked with ciprofloxacin (to prevent a UTI), go on fluid restriction at t-6h and recathterize with a 12fr foley and lots of benzocaine spiked KY jelly. Not fun times, but I passed right after a meth-fueled night of homework :!

You can always pass a drug test, it just depends what lengths you are willing to go to and how resourceful you are =D

Last edited:
It depends on which test he gives you. Not all drug tests are the same, some are considerably more comprehensive than others.

We can't answer this question because we don't allow drug testing discussion on this site per the BLUA.

I'm closing this thread. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.