• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting oxycodone?

Medicated_Daily

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight, I would like to start off by saying this is my first post here on the forum, I read over the rules and I will try my best to abide by them all but please forgive me while I try to get a hang of them all.

This morning I has surgery and was prescribed oxycodone 5mg immediate rel tabs(that is all the bottle says) I have tried to search bluelight as well as google for the answer to the question but I cannot find a clear answer. I'm pretty sure it is safe to snort these pills but my question is, is it worth it? I realize snorting most things result in a better high or stronger effect but shortens how long it lasts. Is the buzz or high caused by oxycodone going to be better or worse when snorting it apposed to just taking it orally? Also my pill bottle does not say but does the pill I am talking about contain acetaminophen? If so is a cold water extraction done the same way on these as other opiates containing Tylenol?

Thank you in advance blue lighters and if you have any advice about using the forum that would be greatly appreciated as well!

Don't snort em, the oral biavailability(amount absorbed) is higher than that of snorting. In other words their stronger orally. If you want a rush then your best bet next to oral is rectally. Besides theres only 5mg of oxy in that pill, compared to the amount of binders and fillers that's very little so if you do decide to snort em prepare for a clogged nose and a waste of oxy. Next time use the search engine, there are too many threada like this to count.

Plug them. That's the best way you can go with those little pills. Hope you have a low tolerance or you're gonna be p plugging a lot of pills, lol.

And don't go shoving a solid pill up there. Dissolve them in water and draw it into an oral syringe.

You make it sound like capsules in that case swallow them, find caps hard to snort (too much matter) and unsatisfying. The old school OC's are only form of oxy worth snorting ime.

Plugging is meh for me. Just pop em!