• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman left with penis after taking drugs

poledriver

Bluelighter
Woman left with penis after taking drugs

Female bodybuilder Candice Armstrong reveals how steroid habit turned her into a man

213165-66620baa-3b84-11e3-a7a8-fd7949ba8dc3.jpg

A FEMALE gym junkie has revealed how she now looks like a man after developing a steroid addiction which mutated her body.

Candice Armstrong, who used to be a pretty blonde, has been left with stubble, broad shoulders and a one-inch penis, after using the drug in a desperate attempt to improve her shape.

The former London barmaid said her nightmare began two years ago when she joined a gym to improve her physique.

Ms Armstong, who suffers from body dysmorphia, revealed she would work out for three hours a day and was convinced her upper body was too slender.

But despite people telling her she was developing great biceps, it wasn't enough.

When a fellow gym fanatic suggested using steroids, she went for it, but soon developed an addiction to daily doses of the steroid Trenbolone.

211968-5a988b64-3b84-11e3-9bcd-10262b6f8853.jpg

Ms Armstrong told British tabloid The Sunday People she only started using the drug because she hated her body, but now things were a thousand times worse.

In fact the drug altered her body so much that her clitoris grew into a one-inch penis, she developed facial hair, acne and even began walking like a man.

The transition was so extreme she now dresses in men's clothes so she isn't mistaken for a man in drag and now avoids women's toilets.

"Now I look like a man and I hate it. Even my own mother has told me I'm not pretty any more," she said.

"I don't want to become a man, I just want to be normal. I stopped having any sort of sex drive for men. I tried having sex with a girl but that didn't do anything for me either. So it's not like it has turned me lesbian."

Ms Armstrong said she thought the drug would make her training more effective, but has now developed an addiction which has changed her body to such an extent even her GP asked if she was undergoing a sex change.

"I used to get a lot of attention from men. Now very few people find me attractive. But I can't say I miss sex. I have no sex drive and I'm more insecure than ever," she said.

She added she was now trying to beat her addiction, but still works out for at least three hours a day.

214997-64214734-3b84-11e3-a7a8-fd7949ba8dc3.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...d-her-into-a-man/story-fneuzlbd-1226745139266

files.php

thumbnail.php

http://www.miaminewsday.com/world/2...ith-1-inch-man-part-after-taking-steriod.html

Last edited:
brutal.
steroids are probably the worst drug.

I know being a junkie or speed freak can really wreck ones body but this change probably can never be reversed. She is still addicted to the drug of choice and it sounds like she has a very slim chance of ever being truly happy again.

Very sad, she was not an ugly woman in the before pictures. Now she is basically a man and it sounds like both her brain and body are severely confused.

She gained a 1 inch dick from her clitoris, can some doctor tell me how that's possible?

I know what they all say about steroids and teeny tiny little runt cocks, but that's just... odd.

Yeah, you could hardly call it a penis, it's just an enlarged clit. It's ironic that steroids will enlarge the clitoris but shrink a penis.

Well basically everything starts out female, and only through hormonal influence does a fetus either stay female or become a male. The penis is the male equivalent to the clitoris. dopemegently is right in that it is simply an enlarged clitoris. If she could actually pee through it I would be a bit concerned 8o

As others have said, that is not a penis.
So the title is misleading, and purposefully so.

But poor woman! Sounds like her real problem is her body dysmorphia, though.
I would blame mass media portrayals of women's bodies more than steroids for all of this!

You are damn skippy there is no sex with men...

I would be too worried about having my dick crushed by one of her orgasms even if she wasn't basically a pubescent man...

This is what happens when you do not head warnings for these drugs, and not taking them in supervised arrangements.

Her heart is probably in tatters, and her liver is getting shot, and her kidneys are under a great load...

She has shortened her beauty, lifespan, and self-esteem... She now has to deal with the fact that she will look like a bag a rotten grapes once she comes off the steroids...

Wot, no dickpic?

If you're interested in seeing a pic of an enlarged clitoris, (and who isn't?) Google: "steroid enlarged clitoris; pics" and navigate to ironmagazineforums, which was the first one I found after checking out more promising options.

Wot, no dickpic?

If you're interested in seeing a pic of an enlarged clitoris, (and who isn't?) Google: "steroid enlarged clitoris; pics" and navigate to ironmagazineforums, which was the first one I found after checking out more promising options.

You had me at "who isn't?"

Wot, no dickpic?

lmao look at the one on reddit, holy shit that is definetly a penis sticking out of her vagina

gross

Why was I not informed about these drugs, in 2 years she managed a bigger penis than I did in 22.

Also Ms Armstrong? :sus:

Well basically everything starts out female, and only through hormonal influence does a fetus either stay female or become a male.

TBPH that sounds like liberal programming =D

We all start out sexually undifferentiated, and then develop into either females or males.

AnPhys3e-Box-17-02-0.jpg

(also note: the urethral groove is not a vagina. It leads to the bladder, not to a proto-uterus)

Sorry if I didn't express myself properly. It is more that female is the default state (it is not neutral, in theory something with only 1 X chromosome will become female, and not remain sexless). Of course at conception the sex has been decided by either XY or XX, and they both stay the same until the chemistry kicks in. Without male hormonal influence (from the Y chromosome) the fetus will become female. This basically means that within evolutionary biology the X chromosome (female, not neutral) is older than the Y chromosome, meaning that before there were males everything was 'female' (able to reproduce without any male genes, and before that without any sex genes), but without a counterpart it could be viewed as a neutral being I suppose. It has been forever since I have had genetics or developmental biology, so there might be some people here who can explain it better.

Sorry if I didn't express myself properly. It is more that female is the default state (it is not neutral, in theory something with only 1 X chromosome will become female, and not remain sexless). Of course at conception the sex has been decided by either XY or XX, and they both stay the same until the chemistry kicks in. Without male hormonal influence (from the Y chromosome) the fetus will become female. This basically means that within evolutionary biology the X chromosome (female, not neutral) is older than the Y chromosome, meaning that before there were males everything was 'female' (able to reproduce without any male genes, and before that without any sex genes), but without a counterpart it could be viewed as a neutral being I suppose. It has been forever since I have had genetics or developmental biology, so there might be some people here who can explain it better.

I see what you meant now.

I was just joking about the liberal programming thing, although the sexual differentiation process is often misinterpreted as "we're all essentially female".

Androgens cause masculinization when overused: news at 11.

Should we also publish storeis about men who take huge amounts of pseudoestrogens and get feminized?

If you feel like it why not? It would be at home in Drugs in the Media. If even just a few women see this story, and rethink what they are doing to themselves I see it as a good thing. I would be intrigued to see what damage she has done to herself internally. Sad, but a good lesson nonetheless.

That in two years.. wow.. ugg. I belive in but just dont understand the body dysmorphia. Is this the same phenomenon that makes anorexics think they are still fat when they are deadly skinny. Such I sad thing.

Hot.

No pix needed. You all have The Internet. Image google "chicks with dicks".

Androgens cause masculinization when overused: news at 11.

Should we also publish storeis about men who take huge amounts of pseudoestrogens and get feminized?

Everyone knew about that. This is showing women they aren't immune to steroid drugs just like men aren't.

Maybe she has a fetish for closeted gay men, as they are the majority of men who find giant muscular masculine woman attractive.