• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants best was to crush up adderall beads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma_bum

Bluelighter
i have some of these extended release pills and they are pissing me off, any suggestions to break these beads completly so they hit all at once? thanks.

We would always get something hard with a flat bottom, like a shot glass...That seemed to work pretty well. They crush up oh, you just have to work on it. It's also fun to watch people just snort the beads.

Pop them in your mouth and chew on it until it looks/feels like you've busted all the beads for the most part. It works great and doing it this way is much more efficient and worthwhile than crushing them all and snorting. Lasts longer and is stronger, I've tried both methods except this ways faster and better in the long run.
Hope I helped, cheers

Three words: mortar and pestle. Go to the pharmacy and buy one if you dont already have one sitting around your house. Also, in a random scenario old people tend to have these things for sale at tag sales for a dollar, most are just used for decoration anyway.

^^^
Exactly. Mortar and pestle is the best method and anyone who says otherwise has either never used one, or has an odd taste in efficiency.
Unless you can find some sort of Adderall Bead Crushing into Powder Machine (tm) then it is your best bet.

fold up a dollar long ways.. in 3 sections.. put the beads in the middle.. hold both ends closed.. and crush it with a lighter.. and to get it real powdery.. put the lighter on its side and do a back and forth motion.. its works for anything u need to crush..

Use a paperweight. Slam it on the beads. Crush. Apply pressure and move in a circular motion for several minutes.
That will work about as good as anything, but it's virtually impossible to entirely crush them no matter what you do.
And you cannot inject the beads no matter how fine of a powder you crush them into.
Why bother crushing them in the first place is beyond me, though. Even if you crush them and eat them, it doesn't make that significant of a difference as oppossed to just eating the capsules as they are.
Oh wait, I forgot. People can't accept the fact that you can get high taking pharmaceuticals unless you do something weird with them.
Let's all snort some 5/500 Vicodins!

Spansules kick ass for studying, they give you a much smoother high than regular adderall! give them to somebody who will use them to study, or save them for your own studying.

I use one of those little tubs of Carmex to crush pills. If its a solid pill, I will use the indented bottom to crack the pill up into fragments. Then grind the lid side in a circular motion over the fragments or spansules. This only takes a few seconds and you get a really fine powder out of it. I've never understood using lighters or the credit card thing. Seems too complex and like too much work to me.

Crush them on top of a mirror with a spoon or get a mortar and pestle. both ways pretty simple. be creative lol

problem with crushing the beads is they fly everywhere...
just chew those beads up...
or get a tray pour beads on, then place hard credit card over
get heavy object and just press over and over until everythings crushed.
used to do it everyday.
eating last longer!!!

i have a small shot glass with a ROUNDED bottom not flat.
get one of these shot glasses, then go to a music store and by a set of cheap drumsticks. poor the beads into the shot glass then use the back end, or blunt end of a drumstick to crush them by twisting it around and holding the glass at a slight angle. do this for 15 mins and you will have nice powder.

A mortar and pestle probly works just as well, but i like the amount of leverage a long drumstick provides.

ChillsH2o said:
Three words: mortar and pestle. Go to the pharmacy and buy one if you dont already have one sitting around your house. Also, in a random scenario old people tend to have these things for sale at tag sales for a dollar, most are just used for decoration anyway.

QFT

Any other way and you're just gonna end up with little amphetamine balls flying everywhere.

Or you could just double your dose, take orally and be high for twice as long. :D

ChillsH2o said:

Agreed.............:)

Just get some coca cola and put the beads in with it. Let it sit for 10 minutes and it dissolves the beads.

keystonelight said:
Just get some coca cola and put the beads in with it. Let it sit for 10 minutes and it dissolves the beads.

That would probably work as well, That Coca Cola is some Volatile stuff................

this thread is 5 years old and totally useless, so.....

mortar and pestle

for methacontin I recommend
mortar shells and pestilence

Status
Not open for further replies.