• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC Benzos- Are they really worth it and how do *you* think they compare?

RorerQuaalude714

Bluelighter
Hi all,

It's been a very, very long time since I've posted on BL as I've been clean and sober off of opioids, cocaine, etc for three years now. As some may remember, I've always enjoyed benzos, and quite frankly, I still do, but more for their usefulness than their recreational value.

I'm in Canada and I've experienced every single benzo on the Canadian market, except for Dalmane (flurazepam) several times, with Valium, Mogadon and IV Versed being my favorites. Currently, I'm prescribed 1 mg of Rivotril (Klonopin) qam and 2 mg of Rivotril (Klonopin) hs in addition to 30 mg of Restoril (temazepam) hs prn.

I digress. I've always kept my eye on the world of RCs, and was around to remember the days of places like RAC Research and when 2C-I, 2C-E and many many more of the old-school RCs were unscheduled. Now, I've browsed through some RC sites and have seen that there's always something new that's potentially disastrous that's being produced that skirts the law (Nitracaine and Ethylphenidate come to mind). However, what really caught my eye some time ago was the emergence of RC benzos and benzo derivatives/analogues (I was fortunate enough to miss out on the phenazepam disaster).

So, being the curious benzo enthusiast that I am, I first ordered some 2 mg etizolam pellets from a reputable source (I WILL NOT GIVE OUT *ANY* SOURCE INFO, SO PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING ME FOR SOURCES) and wasn't really too blown away by them. I hardly felt the rave reviews that many give etizolam. I attributed this to my rather hefty benzo tolerance and to the fact that the quality of the pellets may have been questionable. So from another vendor, I ordered the Indian-made 1 mg pellets and at this time, that vendor had a deal on pyrazolam, which I was also interested in. While I found that the Indian-made pellets were fairly good, I was still not experiencing many of the effects described in most of the experience reports about etizolam. The pyrazolam was similar to taking a placebo: I had to down copious amounts of pellets to feel anything remotely mild.

Recently, I've gone and obtained some more of the Indian-made 1mg etizolam pellets and a new RC benzo "Diclazepam", which I've read a bit about on the various online forums. The diclazepam has a fairly slow onset and it somewhat sedating, yet again, it seems to fall short. I do see that it has mixed reviews though: some love it, others say that it's rubbish.

Now I see that there's yet ANOTHER new RC benzo: flubromazepam. Being a fan of bromazepam, I'm curious about this one and have done some research to find that it's fairly well liked. I'd love to hear some more about this one (yes, I've read the threads on BL about it ;) )

I just wanted to get as much feedback and experiences as possible about RC benzos. Personally, while I think that they're not bad, they certainly don't come close to "the real thing" (aka. the benzos we all know and love).

I would think that as you have already taken a lot of 'proper' benzos such as Diazepam then I think you will more than likely find the RC benzos disappointing.

I think that you're absolutely correct in saying this. The fact that I have a fairly profound benzo tolerance due to years of both prescribed benzos and benzo abuse in addition to being on a med that's an enzyme inducer are likely key factors in me not being overly impressed with RC benzos.

Another thing is that aside from temazepam, benzos have completely lost their magic for me. I recall reading something on one of the forums out there that unless you're feeling the symptoms that benzos are indicated to treat, you won't feel much from them. Years ago, I'd have dismissed this claim entirely, but as of current, unless I'm feeling anxious or agitated, benzos just don't do much for me anymore besides their intended effects. It's odd that the only exception to all of this is temazepam. It always makes me feel pretty good.

As for the RC benzos, I've never been too impressed by RCs in general. The only RC that I can think of that was really quite good was methylone (bk-MDMA), but that stuff is ancient history. I never tried any of the benzofurans or really any of the other current RCs besides the RC benzos. To me, most RCs seem to be ticking time bombs. MDPV was a great example of this.

My overall impression:

Are RC benzos weak and useless?: No, with the exception of pyrazolam
Are RC benzos as good as normal benzos?: Possibly. Depends on benzo tolerance and a myriad of other factors. IME, they're not bad, but definitely fall short. Maybe flubromazepam will be a breakthrough.

Any more input and/or experiences from fellow BLers would be much appreciated.

I would think that as you have already taken a lot of 'proper' benzos such as Diazepam then I think you will more than likely find the RC benzos disappointing.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. I've done my fair share of Clonazepam, Diazepam, & Alprazolam and Phenazepam was exactly what I was looking for. It certainly seems the market has shifted away from Phenazepam though due to a lot of people mishandling it (I assume). I bought 500mg and it lasted me three years until I lost it (While on phenazepam, heh).

I have no desire to get Benzodiazepines but if I was I really wouldn't have much interest in all the new drugs, I would probably just go right back and source Phenazepam. When I had it I never bothered to fuck with anything else despite them being readily available. Besides, Phenazepam is unbelievably cheap.

The RC Benzo's have absolutely NOTHING on real benzo's.
Waste of money.

Etizolam 1mg gives me a better night's kip than diaz 10mg, but diaz 10mg gives me a richer, more enjoyable sedation pre-beddyboes

I really enjoy etizolam, and think Diclazepam sounds very interesting but is not really easy to acquire in the US. But it often seems that the things tend to start over in the UK and make their way to the US. I do not know what to make of flubromazepam.

Etizolam is the only "RC" benzo easy to acquire. Several different preparations exist and three separate pharmaceutical tablets are available. AND NO I WILL NOT SHARE ANY SOURCES, do not ask. If you do you will be reported as it is strictly against the rules of BL.

Anyways, I would never trust anything other then a PG solution (which I personally do not trust myself with) and the indian tablets. I would not mess with any of the "homemade" tablets.

Etizolam is strong but doesn't really feel all that intoxicating. Phenazapam on the other hand is strong and feels very intoxicating.

A friend of a friend had gotten a free sample of Etizolam of 800mg's, he then suspended it in a solution of Etoh and counted the drops. All 1600 of them very meticulously. We'll, it turns out the 2 drops (1mg) works well for it's anti-anxiety properties right on par with Xannax.
It does have a bit of an euphoric effect if consumed intranasally, but that wears off relatively quickly. Plus, pure ethanol in the nasal cavity isn't that greatest feeling in the world, or so he says. He tells me that Etiz do have a way of sneaking up on you and forgetting that you've taken them and take more. Possibly leading to OD. In this state, you would most likely just pass out into an unconscious state.
As for amnesiac properties, yes, you end up in jail if you take like 4mg+ lol. Be careful when using an RC benzo and do not drink heavily on them. Maybe 1 beer per dose and then only take sips. Alcohol and benzos work on the CNS as depressants and vasodiolators and definitely synergize effects. Proceed with caution.

I don't have a great deal of experience with "true" benzos, but etiz feels a lot like diazepam to me, and pyrazolam is great in the right doses. The only downside is they're unregulated; some tablets I've been using have been very disappointing. Like the above posters foaf, I've also been buying the pure powder, only making my own caps instead of liquid; I've found the effects superior to many commercial tablets, as they kick in so quickly.

All in all, I'd say the rc benzos are not inferior to the other benzos; it just depends on the quality of what you buy.

I always wondered what happened to you man. I always enjoyed your posts back in the day.

As far as etizolam is concerned, it definitely is enjoyable to me and I love benzos. I'd reccommend the branded etizolam though for consistency sake. Of every form of etizolam that I have tried, Etizest seems to be the best brand bar none.

Another thing is that aside from temazepam, benzos have completely lost their magic for me. I recall reading something on one of the forums out there that unless you're feeling the symptoms that benzos are indicated to treat, you won't feel much from them. Years ago, I'd have dismissed this claim entirely, but as of current, unless I'm feeling anxious or agitated, benzos just don't do much for me anymore besides their intended effects. It's odd that the only exception to all of this is temazepam. It always makes me feel pretty good.

Are RC benzos weak and useless?: No, with the exception of pyrazolam
Are RC benzos as good as normal benzos?: Possibly. Depends on benzo tolerance and a myriad of other factors. IME, they're not bad, but definitely fall short. Maybe flubromazepam will be a breakthrough.

Any more input and/or experiences from fellow BLers would be much appreciated.

Well temazepam is simply special IMO, so that sets its it a sub catergorie in my opinion. But pyrazolam produced some unreliable resuts in my experiences with it.

First time it seemed weak at an dosage of 1 1/2 pellet another time a pellet produced noteable sedation and relaxation. And that seems the problem is it related to uneven distribution in the pellets or personal chemistry? Very hard to conclude anything about it. But with my experiences with various Rc-benzo's make them seem just as powerful as prescription/ Pharmaceutical ones.

i love etizolam, ive only had a small supply of diazepam once and cant even be sure if it was the real thing, but it didnt even touch the sides compared to etizolam. (This is only to be expected since etizolam is ten times stronger than diaz. I cannot understand people who diss etizolam, given that this is true. Have the people that diss it actually tried it i wonder. Ok diazepam has a longer half life, but thats its only advantage over etiz :?:sus:)

I didnt think much of pyrazolam or diclazepam. I loved phenazepam but it turned me into a trainwreck. Every report ive read about flubro has been very enthusistically positive. Ive not tried it myself as im trying to get my benzo habit under control. The last thing i need is to discover another new drug and find that i absoltely love it.

Last edited:
As for the RC benzos, I've never been too impressed by RCs in general.

Calling etizolam an "RC" is a bit... odd... as its prescribed elsewhere. Originally most of the etizolam sourced on the RC market appeared to be diverted from the Indian prescription market, for instance.

From what I've heard, the most popular prescription market for etizolam is Japan (under brands like Eticalm, Depas and others), for anxiety and sleep disorders (probably like other benzos).

Unfortunately I have heard that some of the etizolam out there these days is not diverted product (and now has the typical lack of QC that most RCs do :p ).

Is pyrazolam also a prescription item somewhere?

I can't see this whole RC benzo thing lasting.....

Last edited:
Today they had to draw blood, which I truly despise and the stress contricts my vains making these peoples jobs almost undo able on me.

So luckily I could resort to my Rc-benzo stash and ingested an new batch pyrazolam pellet of 0.5mg. On a empty stomach 20 mins later almost nada.
So I added 0.25 Alprazolam, years past the to be used till date from an old prescription, and that did the job. So the dosage inconsitancy in the pellets seems defenitly there.
Although it could be set and setting but I have feeling I had one overdosed pellet from the previous batch.

I do like Etizolam better then Alprazolam as the latter has an artificial/ heartless feel on me. Kinda like an Flunitrazepam light. But thats ok for the situation I used it for.

Figuring out if one pill has slightly less drug than another would seem impossible, shy of owning some seriously sophisticated drug-testing tech, but you never know...There's a rumour going round that Intas have 30% less drug per tablet, and my last batch were a bit dissapointing.

Pyraz are my favourite RC benz by far, but I only get positive results from at least 3mg (I think they're underrated imho).

I wonder how long these things will last until "banner time"..?

i dont want to tempt fate by saying anything. But even if the UK suddenly did stamp control orders on them, people would just get them from mainland europe, the same as what happened when mdpv was banned for example.

yeah im not surprised that someone with extensive benzo history doesnt think much of etizolam..i dont have benzo tolerance an etizolam is very relaxing at 1-2 mgs..also i notice with etizolam that it gives a little mood boost whereas i have never gotten that from xanax or valium..if anything, traditional benzos flatten my mood but etizolam doesnt..

Tried etizolam and it was great. Definitely euphoric first few times. Good for mixing with alcohol or opiates but weak choice for coming down off stimulants. Won't put you to sleep easily.