• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Thick brown liquid inside lumps and bumps?!

Nicsdragon

Bluelighter
Hey there,
So when I get a big bump with a dark brown spot in the middle I usually aspirate it with one of my pins. I gently draw back and get tons of this darkish brown thickish liquid in the syringe. It may be silly to ask but is this crap old heroin that's stuck under the skin obviously from missed shots (which I'm assuming it is)? It def make the bump go down and make a it feel sooooo much better.

Also, if I didn't do this all of that crap would turn into an infection and cause a really bad Abcess ? There is not odor to this stuff.

Thanks for you're input

Don't bump your own thread if yo don't get an answer in 15 minutes
And for the question I can't help you but it obviously doesn't seem right. You should visit your DOC or an hospital

just a question since i plan on injecting soon...

So when I get a big bump with a dark brown spot in the middle I usually aspirate it with one of my pins
It def make the bump go down and make a it feel sooooo much better.

Is this a good practice ?

sorry for this, but would be stupid to make a new thread about it :p

No i wouldn't think this is good at all. And don't Get started on IV. It's hard to do and makes a terrible n ugly mess of your arms!!! Really don't get started PLEASE

Also not sure why u felt the need to scold me. I don't see Moderator after your name. Jut trying to ask a question.

Yo bro I guess those that read the thread had no experience with your problem, but the suggestion to se the Dr was the move to make. And bumping is bringing up your own thread again.

how long after shooting do you see this liquid? if its more than like an hour max, its not heroin. heroin would absorb into the surrounding tissue, and its highly unlikely itll be there after a substantial amount of time

if you miss a shot, and after a day or so a bubble appears, its an abscess, and any juices in there are nasty and definitely not drugs

if you ever get one thats considerably bigger than a mosquito bite, lasts more than 2-3 days, or is very painful/hot/throbbing, see a doctor

jesus man, thats an infected abcess youre dangerously draining yourself, which in the worst case scenario leads to amputation.

you NEED to see a doctor in these situations to get the proper and adequate treatment. which usually involves THEM draining the proper and safe way, usually followed by a course of the appropriate antibiotic.

dont ever drain them yourself no matter what nor take just any antibiotic. it requires propep medical assessment and treatment.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like a dick. I'm not so sorry about that.
I know it's an Abcess and I know I have to get it looked at and I will tomorrow since I have off. Yea it's def old no odors or anything. Just wondering if could be congealed heroin.

*facepalm*

You're still IV'ing after everything you've been through and all the complications? Still clearly not knowing what you're doing either if you keep getting abscesses.

What are you doing to yourself? Jesus.

It is definitely not heroin under those lumps.. that's not how it works. it is infected nasty pus from all your shots you're apparently still missing.

You need to see a doctor and for the love of God, stop IV'ing before you have to get your arms amputated. It's been months and months of these threads from you with complication and complication from you IV'ing. You are still probably missing 90% of you shots and are now getting infections. You need to accept the fact that IV'ing is clearly not for you and stop before you do permanent damage.

I know it. I'm clearly being a major asshole about it. I'm sure I'll get plenty scared at the dr tomorrow!

Idk what I can possible still doing wrong though. I'm clean, I register and then register again, I feel no pain, I feel the shot so what is it. Do you think the dr would show me how to do it? I'm clearly not gonna just stop if I really really being honest with myself. I don't wanna be this ugly drug monster forever yet I'm still at it. And No idk what I'm doing to myself so it's gotta stop.

Like I said I'm sure I'll be plenty scared when the dr sees me and tells me all the bad news he can :(

Dude you're slowly killing yourself and this shit you're doing is eventually gonna lead to you losing one or both arms.. and if you think a doctor is gonna shoe you how to Inject yourself, you're fucking crazy....no fucking doctor ie gonna show someone How to inject street drugs. Clearly you don't know what the hell you're doing, step away from this shit now before you lose an arm or even worse...I've been injclecting drugs for close to 8 years now, and I have never lost a vein(well only 1 when I was stupid and didn't know shit about injecting, like you) and I have never missed a shot or had an abscess. You're slowly killing yourself pray. I'm worried for you, and seriously, I will pray for you because the outcome of what you're doing to yourself is not even remotely close to being halfway good.. good luck dude.

Geez,no, a doc is not going to show you how to properly IV heroin. But if you have a needle exchange anywhere near by they usually have someone who can show you the proper technique.

I hate to say this because I only want to help, but please don't be stupid. If you are having this much problems and say you are not going to stop its not going to be just about being an "ugly drug monster" as you put it. It is going to be without one of your limbs or most likely, dead. Do you really not care if you are dead?

God no! I care. No I will stop. I have to. I'm so scared to go to a dr but I have no choice anymore. I'm really just scared. I've prayed for myself too. I will get help. Ugh. This is horrifying.
God I hope just some antibiotics will help me.

gangrene.

search for the iv complication megathread and give the first post a thorough read and then read it again. you will then be enlightened.

Yes, do NOT IV anymore..just smoke or snort, at least until you get this cleared up and get to a needle exchange where they can show you proper technique and also they usually have someone that has some medical experience that can look at it and help you out.

Do you live in or near a city? It might even be worth driving a bit. How old are you? If you cannot access someplace like this then you really need to go to a doctor.

gangrene.

search for the iv complication megathread and give the first post a thorough read and then read it again. you will then be enlightened.

^^

This. It is a real occurrence, especially for somebody with your complication history.

If you don't want to quit H altogether (which you really just should), you need to switch to a different ROA. Smoke it, snort it, plug it, whatever.. but IV is clearly not for you.