• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Can i mix champagne with benzos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniestavros

Greenlighter
I was wondering if alphrazolam would be a good mix with champagne. I'm only drinking a little bit of half a cup so not much. This wouldnt kill me would it?

Also, how many 1mg pills can i take that is equal to 4mg if that's possible?

Last edited:
I think you can figure out how many times 1 goes into 4 ;)

Regarding the mixing of alcohol and benzodiazepines, the major risk isn't death (unless you're approaching alcohol poisoning) but the combination causing blackouts which have the tendency for people to both profoundly underestimate how intoxicated they are and keep taking more of 1 or both substances likely leading to them doing stupid and potentially dangerous things they will not have any memory of.

I would only advise any mixture when someone has loads of experience with both separate and doesn't have access to keep taking more if they pass the threshold where reason goes out the window (which for some, especially on this combination, is quite low).

The thing is that I'm going to a party and I felt like doing this mixture for fun and all that. Also, I can just take 3 more pills to make this 4mg?

4/1=4
Good thing I made it past third grade so I could figure that doozy out.

And don't mix alcohol with benzos, even though this is probably a troll, still gonna say don't do it.
Half a cup of champagne shouldn't cause any adverse reactions but mixing alcohol with benzos is still a bad idea no matter what

^
This, 100%.
Also, im not sure how much experience you have with alprazolam (im gonna guess not a huge amount) bit 4mg is a big dose (equipotent with about 80mg of diazepam I believe?.
With very little tolerence, I think 2mg would be a more safe recreational dose. Maybe try 0.5mg every 30-45mins until you hit a level of intoxication your happy with. Trust me, overdoing it with potent benzos can get even messier then getting shit-faced drunk.

Think you're right Smiles. Is this guy serious.Sorry but If you cant figure out how many 1mg pills to take to add to 4mg, you have bigger problems to worry about.

It won't kill you. Mixing alcohol with benzos = blackout.

And yes, 1mg +3mg = 4mg.

You've made lots of these threads. As has been mentioned, if you can't add 1+3 you probably shouldn't be mixing drugs together.

I'm closing this thread. Please refrain from asking the same question over and over again. Also, 1+3 is not a "bonus question". It's obvious that you threw that in there in an attempt to troll people. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.