• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the closest you have come to killing someone (or yourself) while driving unde

antEater

Bluelighter
I don't drive under the influence, so I don't really have anything to say about this. But I'm someone out ther does. Maybe Rutax-s will reply.

I have never done this, but I just came back from a party this weekend that was roughly an hour and a half outside the city, and bus service was cancelled.
Recipe for disaster? You've got it. I know of atleast two accidents, both of which are talking about in this thread on another messageboard.

I will never forget driving back after the Great Went in Maine and I saw at least 5 crashed cars on the side of the road. People need to think before they stay up of days and then drive.

Driving down the freeway to an afterparty with two cute filipina girls (friends...with privliges). The girl in the backseat came up and kissed me for a few seconds while I was driving, then the girl in the passenger seat joined in (nobody watching the road). I look back at the road and see we were about 5ft from driving off the road and into a line of trees at 90mph. The girls screamed, and I just laughed. All of us were rolling, btw.

The worst drive under the influence was when I was on GHB and had to drive someone home. Everything was cool until I dropped them off and I was by myself going home.... I woke up to driving over a median on the road and hitting one of those plastic poles with the reflectors on it. Word of advice-dont drive on G

While I don't drive drunk any more, I once drove about a mile in a neighborhood directly after drinking 9 beers. From then on, I made it a rule to be able to see strait before getting behind the wheel.

i know this is a thread about dui, but this is kinda in the same boat. cause to me, sleep deprivation is just as bad.
was drivin home from nyc (i live in mass) and i had fallen asleep at the wheel comin up to an exit. luckily i woke up just in time to find myself starin at a guardrail curvin up to the left. whole right side of my car was trashed.
if i wouldve woken up maybe not even 2 seconds later then i might not be here. course ill say airbags woulda def helped had i have hittin the guardrail head on.
after that i never went anywhere with out some no-dos on hand.
[ 25 September 2002: Message edited by: MrLovaLovammmmmm ]

hmmm.....about a week ago i did 3 bags of dope, was real fucked up, going about 30 near houses and i felt like i was gunna yack... so me thinking perfectly clearly i decide to open the door and try to yack out the door while im going... but while i was struggling to open the door i forgot to hold the wheel and i swerved into a parked car and bashed it good.... the shitty part is i puked on myself anyway.... then i bounced and i got away with it too. lesson being, always puke on yourself cuz its better then dieing.

Originally posted by toastyroachy:
i decide to open the door and try to yack out the door while im going... but i forgot to hold the wheel and.....
Sorry dude, my I can't stop laughing after reading that.....
:)

Originally posted by Option2:

Sorry dude, my I can't stop laughing after reading that.....
:)

i decide to open the door and try to yack out the door while im going... but i forgot to hold the wheel and.....

No shit, I was cracking up when I read this too, I had to even read it out loud to my girlfriend. Sorry dude, that just seems so stupid, I mean, was there a reason you couldn't just stop the car or try to puke out the window if you really had to do it while driving...man, I guess there are just some things you can't explain, we all have them, haha.

Originally posted by Thurgood:
I mean, was there a reason you couldn't just stop the car or try to puke out the window if you really had to do it while driving...man, I guess there are just some things you can't explain, we all have them, haha.
hmmm.....about a week ago i did 3 bags of dope
Sometimes when you're under the influence of drugs, you don't think clearly ;)

Sorry, I made an off topic comment!

Last edited:
yeah... i def wasnt thikning striat... i even was about to get out of the car after i side swiped the other car to look at the damages... but my friend screamed at me to get the fuck out of there and i left.

I was drinking earlier in the night around 10-11pm on new years eve going to 2000. I decided the party wasnt hip enuff and went home around 4am. Driving home, i feel asleep, ran a red light in a busy intersection doing 50, and got t-boned by a 3/4 ton 4 door crew cab dually pickup truck doing 50 as well. Hit passenger side door and swung me around in the car 3 times before coming to a stop. Chucked my speaker box in the trunk along with my trunk lid 400 feet down the road into the windsheild of another car. No injuries whatsoever other than my insurance. I was sober by that time, but i blaim it on me not having drugs. If i wouldve been half way high/loaded/etc, i wouldve much more alert and not fell asleep.

Originally posted by negrogesic:
Haha.....none of you guys got flamed. I guess this forum gets different kinds of responces
Read the other thread, then notice who started this one. I guess my sarcasm isn't truly appreciated in OD.

^^^^^^
No.....I realized that this thread was started on the basis of a flame, your flame.