• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants increased heartrate + heart palpitations after speed + sex

eggbacon

Greenlighter
Hi there. Last night I took some more speed than I usually take for my adhd because i was tired and the party was going to take a while. It ended earlier than planned and after a while my heart went wild, and now still is feeling unnaturally aroused. I also had headache after a few hours. did I damage my heart ? what should I do now?
+ what risks are involved in taking a minimal dose each day (just a few small grains) , with the purpose to get more internal relaxation?

What drugs were you using? You said they were for ADHD but those would be tablets right

I'm guessing OP means something like Adderall which has a half life of about 10 hours so it's normal to still be feeling the vascular effects. If it doesn't improve by tomorrow or becomes worse go get an EKG. Nothing more we can really do for you OP.

I dabbed some amphetamine powder, aka speed. little more as usual (2 small fingertips), but apparently the gap between a helpful dose and a dangerous dose is pretty small. I didn't get my recipe for rita yet so that's why. But is this a sign i could have done myself serious damage? I still have some kind of pressing feeling on my heart. no increased heartrate. what does this mean?

Last edited:
This means you need to go to sleep and wake up to breakfast.

Sleep, Eat, Repeat. It'll go away. That's....what amphetamines do though.

Hi there. Last night I took some more speed than I usually take for my adhd because i was tired and the party was going to take a while. It ended earlier than planned and after a while my heart went wild, and now still is feeling unnaturally aroused. I also had headache after a few hours. did I damage my heart ? what should I do now?
+ what risks are involved in taking a minimal dose each day (just a few small grains) , with the purpose to get more internal relaxation?

nothing to worry about you're top shape, 0% chance of any damage

I'm guessing OP means something like Adderall which has a half life of about 10 hours so it's normal to still be feeling the vascular effects. If it doesn't improve by tomorrow or becomes worse go get an EKG. Nothing more we can really do for you OP.

It will come out clear. Waste of time at the ER basically.

If it doesn't improve by tomorrow or becomes worse go get an EKG.

One of the effects of amphetamines is increased heart rate, especially when you use more than prescribed, or more than you are used to taking. I wouldn't waste time and money on this.

At least read this before you waste your time.