• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo after alcohol and cocaine, dangerous?

xyz9876

Bluelighter
I have done cocaine in combination with alcochol a few times. Most of the time this involves a lot of drinking (I have a high tolerance to alcohol, need to drink a full bottle of wine in 2 hours to get drunk), followed by some lines of coke. After this I would go to sleep, and no alcohol would have been consumed the last 2 hours or so. Now I know xanax is great for stimulant comedowns, I have taken it a few times after heavy night of MDMA use, but there was always no or a minimal amount of alcohol involved. Now I was wondering, if one takes a small amount of valium or xanax after these sessions, is it possible to die from respiratory depression? I have no benzo tolerance. If it is safe, at what dosage?

Not safe, IME
half a mg of xanax would be somewhat safe, but I'd split even that over the course of 2-4 hours

alcohol + benzos can be deadly, it's all down to the amounts of each consumed. Adding cocaine into the mix will complicate things even further. If you've drank so much alcohol that you would have passed out were it not for the coke then it wouldnt be safe to take any benzos. If you have no benzo tolerance and havent drank too excessively then the lowest dose possible of valium or xanax should be safe to knock you out, without killing you.

Having said that, it would be better to try a benzo without any alcohol or coke first, to get an idea how strongly its gonna affect you.

That's NOT a high alcohol tolerance man. Benzos plus booze is a recipe for blackout.

I've done this (alcohol + coke) then benzo to help come down. It's not safe, even though I could easily drink a 12 pack with cocaine. Adding benzos might help you sleep but you may not wake up. You have to think about that. And it's pretty much a guaranteed shitty hangover.

Is it safe, no... not at all.

Is it going to hurt you? Probably not. It can though. The key issue you're going to need to worry about it blacking out and doing really stupid shit. If you're drinking you probably should just avoid the benzo's all together. Coke + benzos is surprisingly safer. You know, cause alcohol is legal it MUST be safer.