• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall 10mg XR side effect questions

Float777

Greenlighter
I'd like to say first I am majorly ADHD and I am prescribed these pills, I take them as directed. I've been taking 20MG a day for about 2 months, but I used totals the same dose, same meds, a few months ago, for a year. I quit because I changed insurance and my doc wasnt accepting this insurance at the time and addy is expensive without it. But he started taking this insurance do all is good.

I can't eat, sometimes I can,sometimes I can't. I drink water religiously. How do I make myself eat? I literally can't imagine taking a bite of food, it's repulsing to imagine eating.

Also, as some people may find this hilarious, it bothers me at times, I know I should ask mÿ doctor, he's a guy though.. And some of you are very informed and can probably answer this. Sometimes I wonder if this is normal/not harmful.

My Errmm.... Coin purse. Instead of ya know, being how it usually is, it's very tight and shrunken up, like I just dipped into an arctic lake. Sometimes also, my "soldier" will be very retracted and it feels very tight if I touch it, the tube feels tight if I could the middle of it. I feel silly asking this but, sometimes it concerns me. Also, sometimes I can't keep it up when I'm with my girlfriend, but that's rare, but most often, I can't finish no matter how close I feel or how hot the situation is, I just can't do it.. I used to abuse opiates and I had this problem, but it was neer like this. I just CAN NOT finish and as most guys know, that's not good when the girl is aware that you've been at it for 3 hours and you can't finish, then I have to hear about how I think she's unattaractive and all that nonsense shit.

I'd like to say first I am majorly ADHD and I am prescribed these pills, I take them as directed. I've been taking 20MG a day for about 2 months, but I used totals the same dose, same meds, a few months ago, for a year. I quit because I changed insurance and my doc wasnt accepting this insurance at the time and addy is expensive without it. But he started taking this insurance do all is good.

I can't eat, sometimes I can,sometimes I can't. I drink water religiously. How do I make myself eat? I literally can't imagine taking a bite of food, it's repulsing to imagine eating.

Amphetamine suppresses appetite, this is normal. You have two options if it becomes more than a minor annoyance: lower your dose or add something to provoke hunger (marijuana comes to mind) or another preferably herbal remedy.

My Errmm.... Coin purse. Instead of ya know, being how it usually is, it's very tight and shrunken up, like I just dipped into an arctic lake. Sometimes also, my "soldier" will be very retracted and it feels very tight if I touch it, the tube feels tight if I could the middle of it. I feel silly asking this but, sometimes it concerns me. Also, sometimes I can't keep it up when I'm with my girlfriend, but that's rare, but most often, I can't finish no matter how close I feel or how hot the situation is, I just can't do it.. I used to abuse opiates and I had this problem, but it was neer like this. I just CAN NOT finish and as most guys know, that's not good when the girl is aware that you've been at it for 3 hours and you can't finish, then I have to hear about how I think she's unattaractive and all that nonsense shit.

This is also normal, amphetamine constricts blood vessels especially noticeable in your extremities. I personally get some tingling in my toes and the 'shrinkage' during the come-up after my morning dose.

Your body should adjust after a few months - of course your brain probably will too and wha-la, tolerance.

Try protein shakes. Last time I had to up 60 hours, protein shakes and amphetamines (plus antipsychotics) were the only way I got through it.

My advice...

Be grateful that you can get such strong effects from such a small dose. I take 40mg of Adderall IR per day, and it works very well for me. But I hardly get a thing off XR.

I am indeed. I've discovered that when I'm at work (12 hour night shift) I'm constantly
Working, I'm an electronics engineer so I use my brain ALOT, I'm actually starving during break/lunch/ dinner. Eating is not a problem at work. But when I'm at home is when it's trouble. My girlfriend belies I should not take it on my days off but I am a firm believer in continuous flow. I can't imagine it being good for my brain to put it on and off stims. As far as sex goes, I've also discovered it makes myself much more kinky ;) hahaha, problems are solved thanks guys