• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How can i be prescribed benzo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniestavros

Greenlighter
I would order it on *snip* but fuck that shit cuz i don't want to get busted for having drugz shipped to my house. Anyways, i have bad social anxiety. I mean it's not to the point where i can't go outside, but i just feel anxious and paranoid and shit around people when it's not tru. No i don't take drugs, i drink a lot of red wine in the morning though but i don't think that does anythin. I just started drinking wine again, i stopped drinking like 12 months ago in September but i started again cuz that shit helps me work.

Now i am only 17, pretty young ya. But i told my mom if she could take me to the doctor (i don't have a license yet, i will next year tho) to help me get meds. But she tells me she doesn't want to be associated in that shit and tells me to help myself naturally. I'm like wtf? She is only hurting me by not taking me to a doctor. My anxiety gets worse everyday and it fucking sucks. I don't kno what to do about it. It got so bad to the point where i overdosed on acetaminophen pills in like Junior year or something. I didn't die though. I did it again by taking 16 pills of Ibuprofen but nothin happen.

It scares the shit out of me because i don't know if i am gonna fall to this point in my life again, i remember being so scared after overdosing. I don't want that shit to happen to me again.

Okay so basically the point is is that first of all, how can i convince my mom to take me? Secondly, how does one get prescribed benzo's? I want Xanax or Klonopin cuz i heard they help. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't tell you how to get prescribed benzos. If your anxiety is so bad that you are trying to kill yourself with over-the-counter medications you should call emergency services.

they would probably call the cops on me, they don't help either. I don't want to be taken to a hospital and put on suicide watch fuck that shit i heard it was miserable.

^72h psychiatric hold / suicide watch is no fun. But you know what else is less fun? Being left to your own devices, planning and attempting various ways to end your life. I have to say the following due to protocol, but please don't take it as me not caring about what you're going through, I've suffered extensively from mental health conditions very much like yours.

That being said....When you opened your account here on bluelight you agreed to be bound by our terms and conditions of service / the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement), along with the forum guidelines of any subforum you post in, such as this one being Other Drugs, a harm reduction based focus forum.

Clearly you've read none of the rules, so don't post again until you've done so and understand them fully and post accordingly.

We aren't/can't tell you how to get prescribed anything, whether you have a legitimate condition or not, that doesn't prevent drug addicts from abusing this information to scam doctors. I apologize for your inconveniences, they will be cleared up when you read the rules, which can be found in my signature.

Please do not take my post as being dismissive, I am extremely empathetic towards your mental health conditions which CLEARLY require professional help and I would advise that you seek it immediately due to your suicidal tendencies. Also, check out our mental health subforums, such as "The Dark Side", they are so much better equipped to handle this subject matter than my team and I are here in OD. Thoughts and prayers are with you friend, hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.