• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much Oxycontin is to much for me + Oxy with booze?

dustyw

Bluelighter
I know this question is pretty silly and it varies per person.

I do Oxycontin (Crush the new pills really fine and swallow them) about once every 6 months.

I did it last weekend (the next day after MDMA to help with the day) and swallowed around 50mg - i barely felt it. I felt a little nice for call it 45 minutes.

6 months ago when i last did Oxycontin had around 65mg and it was to much and i didn't feel that great.

At what point could i OD?

I ask because im doing cocaine tonight and i don't stop until it's all gone. I figured i have all these Oxy's and i hear if you take the Oxy it will help you stop crazing the coke.
If i took 50mg last weekend and it didn't do much how much should i try tonight? Is taking 60-80mg technically a safe dose?

I will be drinking while i do the blow...what effect will the oxy have if im drinking? I don't have to drink mind you, it helps with my "craziness".
I haven't really researched it since i don't do prescription pills that often...so im asking here.

Also: Can you mix Oxy with Valium? I plan on taking the Oxy and an hour later taking 30mg of valium to help me sleep.

Thanks for any advice. Maybe i won't mix all that stuff if it isn't safe etc.

Where to start....

Many people take 80mg of OXY a day. Doctor's even prescribe larger amounts.

OXY and BOOZE is a BIG NO NO!!!

OXY and BENZOS IMO is a BIG NO NO!!! (but many here will say they use opiates and benzos together safely and are fine. I however have dead friends.

I think you should decide what you want to do. Either drink and coke or just stick with the OXY...or give your body a break.

Be careful, this sounds like a dangerous weekend you wanna have.

I highly recommend not mixing oxy with booze, from my own personal experience. There is not a "safe" amount of oxy when mixed with alcohol, in fact, if you ask a health care professional, they will tell you the combination can be lethal... and I whole heartedly agree, as I was falling pretty hard into an oxy addition, as well as struggling with alcoholism, and i'm surprised it never put me in the hospital. Any night after I mixed the two, no matter how much I used, I was puking bile for the entire next day, sometimes 2 days, I had the shakes, and it was far worse than any hang over I've ever had. I'm lucky I came out alright, but you might not be as lucky... and I'm sure my body has taken its toll from the abuse I've put it through. Be safe... and please, don't mix the two.

No. Drinking with controlled-release formulations of opioids, you could be totally fine one minute and absolutely fucked the next, when your body absorbs a dose dump. I've seen people drink on opiates and they did not have a good time. I've seen someone literally crawl across the street because he couldn't walk. It wasn't a good high and this is just not safe. Mix valium into that and you may as well kiss your ass goodbye.

This is not safe

6 months ago when i last did Oxycontin had around 65mg and it was to much and i didn't feel that great.
I'd go for 50mg-60mg then. On the lower side if your combining with valium. Keep in mind nobody except you know what dose you can handle everyones different.
I will be drinking while i do the blow...what effect will the oxy have if im drinking? I don't have to drink mind you, it helps with my "craziness".
I haven't really researched it since i don't do prescription pills that often...so im asking here.

Also: Can you mix Oxy with Valium? I plan on taking the Oxy and an hour later taking 30mg of valium to help me sleep.
Skip the booze alcohol interacts with coke making a deadly metabolite and booze dirtys the opioid high. Take 5-10mg valium late in the high, if you think you can handle it; it's very dangerous and I wouldn't recommend it unless you know your limits very very very very well. Make sure you don't think you're not that high on oxy/valium and then the coke wears off you start oding.