• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions about dexamphetamine?

Losercup

Greenlighter
Hey guys, just posted this on the Australian board, but might have more luck here.

so the other day a friend of mine gave me a couple of dexies. Took one yesterday morning to get me through the day (after being awake all night (sober) and then having an MDMA pill very early morning), and I had a decent amount of energy until about lunch time, when I started feeling pretty tired. I've still got the other one and was considering taking it before work tonight to get me through it.

My first question is, can anyone help me identify what kind of dexy it is, or how strong? It's a little, round white pill with D 5 written on it. My mate reckons its the kind the astronauts take, but I'm not so convinced.

Second question is, will it get me through work tonight? I'm a dancer in a gentleman's club so I'm doing an 8pm - 5am shift tonight. Will it wear off halfway through and leave me tired? Should I take it halfway through my shift? I had an extremely long sleep last night, and a very emotional day, so I'm very tired and not cheery and bubbly enough to talk to the clients in the club.

Oh, I also had 30mg of oxazepam at 11am (it's now nearly 6pm), and I'm still feeling the effects a little now. Will that affect me if I take a dexy tonight?

Any tips or advice would be great, thank you!

**EDIT**
The imprint is one one side. There's a line through the middle (to break it in half), and D is on the top half, while 5 is on the bottom (both on the same side of the pill though). Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to BL.

Just to let you know a couple of things. It is against the rules to ask for or answer questions about identifying pills/substances here. Your best bet will be to google it. Also it is against the rules to double post a thread. The question might be answered better once you know what drug you have.