• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Simialar too Xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Drizzy!

Greenlighter
Does anyone know of any OTC's in Australia that have the same kind of high as Xanax/Alprazolam? :)

Well what did you expect? There's no otc benzodiazepines, the class of drugs alprazolam is.

See what antihistamines are OTC there. I've heard of people using kava for anxiety.

^ Well there isn't much of a high other than it being sedating and getting rid of anxiety which just kinda chills you out. That's why I'm just naming some OTC meds that are used for sleep and/or anxiety.

Plus, we're not here to help you get high. If there is a substance you have that you wish to take safely then by all means ask, but you can't ask for suggestions on what to get high on. This is a harm reduction forum, not a "what to take to get high" forum.

Yeah, I was just wondering. The only thing that SWIM can get a hold of is CWE'd Codeine, and was looking for something too change it up.
And yessir, I've been using this site without a profile for quite a while now, so I know tha jist of it.

We don't use SWIM here. We know you're talking about yourself...all "SWIM" and the like does is make your posts hard to read.

Nah, but keep an eye out on the streets around early Feb next year, No otc crap, Another what 6 months to go? But it will be well worth the wait to get high :)

We don't allow drug comparison threads, please refer to the guidelines. It's practically a "what should I take" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.