• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone, Clonazepam, unisom and DXM

MartianonDope

Bluelighter
Ok so, right now I'm high on 8mgs of Clonazepam, and I popped 2 Unisom (over the counter sleep aid ) . I plan on drinking 300-400 mgs of DXM and railing a 30. I know it's not smart , but if I saved the oxy for the morning could I still do the DXM today on the 8mgs of kpins? Thanks

Mixing DXM with diphenhydramine (assuming that's whats in your Unisom...it's either that or doxylamine...you should probably check the label to see) isn't really a good idea. I personally think mixing high doses of DXM with opiates is a waste since its overpowers the feeling of the opiates but that's just a personal opinion.

I would save the DXM for another day. 8mg is a lot of clonazepam. Do you have a tolerance to benzos?

Both doxy and DXM are rather disgusting drugs, would just ruin the Oxy and Clonaz IMO.

That just sounds like a big waste of drugs to me. I feel like all the pleasant aspects of each would be completely nullified when combined in this way (not that all think all those drugs even have pleasant elements).