• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Cocaine Overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackBurton89

Bluelighter
I just did a big shot of coke. Crazy ringer. My head is still tingling and im shaking. Will doing a shot of dope help. Is it gonna get worse

Benzos might help. But just give it time tbh. Thought I was going to die for sure after countless shots before

MY heady is still cloudy and tingling and it is warm, and if i pinch my face I Can't feel it

Did you lose your focus?

Were you physically floored and fitting?

A numb face could be anything. (Most likely an anesthetic cutting agent).

sounds like u just still have lingering effects to me. idk a whole ton about coke tho. it used to make me all sorts of worried when i would IV the shit. id be paranoid all sorts of crap was wrong with me, and then be fine once i had a couple days off.

made it easy to decide i dont care much for coke.

It will pass. Doing dope will help calm you down for sure, also take care of the nasty crash and urge to keep shooting more coke, which after a near OD like you just had, is a really bad idea.

yea dope will def help make you feel better. there isnt much smack cant do lol. have some water and a shot and id wagere you will feel fine 5min after.

That's what I do. Makes you comedown within an hour. Don't go to the ER, if you were gonna die you would have already. ;) you're okay.

yeah if your not dead within a minute after the shot then youre not gonna die. do some dope and save the rest of your snow for a later date.

Your definitely over this by now... have to watch your self on banging the lady.. she likes to bite.

If you don't die right away, you will be fine unless you use an extreme burst of energy (ie, vomiting or something) but the fact that you are still typing this you were fine. it would stop your heart instantly. Not two minutes later. And even with the coke, don't take a Xanaxa and a Big Shot of H. That's where people die. The cokes worn off, the Heroin was too much for them, but you didn't die right away because the coke was keeping you heart awake, then you throw a Xanax in there and you toast. That's the OD to be really worried about. Be safe OP. Speedballing is one of my favorite things on the planet, but I know it's dangerous. I hope you are weighing your coke/crack.

I dont wanna sound like a dick but I honestly used to take shots like this in d&ds b-room (and then order coffee M.J Fox style)...pretty standard really.

If you have a real od it will be traumatic.

These threads should be closed immed. An IV coke od has to be one of the worst 'od's' to go through and move on from. A thread like this just serves to minimize it.

imo

Last edited:
it helps to rub your face, and make "snow" angels on the ground. lay on your back ad stare at the ceiling. it also helps to pace around like a manic person. the craziest hot i have ever done had a bll ringer for 15-20mins, it just wouldnt stop lol... damn now i want to shoot fucking coke now

it helps to rub your face, and make "snow" angels on the ground. lay on your back ad stare at the ceiling. it also helps to pace around like a manic person. the craziest hot i have ever done had a bll ringer for 15-20mins, it just wouldnt stop lol... damn now i want to shoot fucking coke now

Ha Me 2, and last time i shot coke I flopped around like a fish outta water for 5-10 mins...

Oh and come on Lacster you LOL'd @ M.J Fox style...you know it..

Last edited:
The solution to too many drugs, is never taking more drugs.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.