• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Any efficient way to carry around small dose (<.25mg) suboxone powder

Myxomatosis

Bluelighter
Hi, first off if this post isn't suited for OD please feel free to move it to wherever is fit.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with carrying around a portion of their suboxone dose for when they re-dose during the day? I take one dose in the morning, and then another mid-day. Since I'm not home all the time, I'm wondering what a good way to carry around my 2nd dose would be?

Please note this is crushed suboxone tablet powder I'm talking about and NOT suboxone films. Both doses I take daily add up to .25mg total, with the 2nd one being smaller than the 1st. So it is a fairly small amount which is why I'm having trouble figuring out a simple solution.

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Ever think of using a nasal solution sprayer , you could do the math with how much youd get each spray i think but im more used to the films and just carrying the package with me

I'd use a snuff tin for pills but powder is trickier...
It sounds like you want it stored in precise doses, so perhaps putting it in gel capsules with a coke spoon would be a good idea?

stick it in an altoid can and keep a small straw in in to sniff it when the time comes

Thanks for all the replies, all good ideas.

The gel caps seems like it'd be an easy method to ingest a low dose of bupe when not at home by just taking the capsule apart and insufflating it or taking it sublingually.

edit: and yes insufflation is the ROA, should have mentioned that in first post. however I have only been insufflating bupe for a week now as opposed to sublingual for months beforehand so I think I may switch back.

Have you thought about liquid measurement/storage?

To be honest not much, I always figured since I primarily use bupe sublingually/by insufflation (as of lately), I didn't think it'd make sense for me.

I know liquid measurement/storage would be a HELL of a lot more precise than the method I'm using now (just splitting an 8mg tablet into 1mg chunks, then crushing those 1mg chunks and dividing into 4 estimated piles of .25mg). But I guess I haven't taken the time to look into it extensively enough to gauge whether or not it'd be a viable option.

Just be careful some of these methods will get you arrested in the wrong circumstances.

I used to use paracetamol caps (emptying contents carefully first). Makes for surprisingly effective camofluage.

Last edited:
^i was going to say something similar. take a gel cap of some sort, use a qtip to clean the insides of any remaining stuff and use a little paper funnel to fill the capsule. when you want to do your dose, just sneak off to the bathroom crack the cap open and dump it onto something and do it that way. you could also wrap it in foil and keep it in your wallet. when i went back to school for a semester i said i wasnt going to shoot anymore and just bump it (that didnt last long, which i knew) but id go to the bathroom take out the little piece of foil, crease it and use a little half straw thing to bump it up really quick.

You could try a nasal spray as others have said or if you have a larger amount you could even attempt laying them on blotter.
I've heard of people doing so with a large amount of etizolam or phenazepam powder.

Yes and it is normally in a 1cc syringe.

LOL. I'm sure he wants to get caught with a syringe full of an opiate. But yeah that would work. I never leave home without one for measuring GHB in cc's. haha. I don't IV GHB though. way too painful. It's just a measuring tool for that drug, not an RoA like the rest of 'em. But their uses are endless!

Yeah, i would buy the largest pills in the Vitamine Shoppe and put it in there. Even if it's too small, you can make a couple of them. I do this for Kratam and Kava all the time, as well as powdered GHB (which you need a LOT of), MXE and Meth (well actually the syringe is the delivery method for the meth but I tried to stop that from happening at one point in my life). So those capsule will carry anything you want to put in it (non-liquid that is).

prep it in a syringe. when you want to use it, you cn IV it, or just squirt the liquid under your tongue or up your nose