• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hello, im a new member with a short question:

Toxxic_Jelly_Bean

Greenlighter
This is my first thread, so please go easy on me with any such criticism. I will however respect and take notice of any constructed criticism. So here it goes, my first question:

When my friends rabbit stores his base (Euro amphetamine, which is about 30% higher in strength) he stores his in the fridge to allow it to keep fresh. Now after a lot of research, i have drawn to an conlusion that base doesn't need to be kept fresh, therefore doesn't need to be kept in the fridge. But my friends rabbit is adamant that when it isnt stored in such a way then he can outrightly feel the stale base corrode his skin, to a point where he inherited a temporary skun infection.

So from this, does base actually need to be stored, to stop it from going bad and causing such damage to ones skin/health? For anyone's opinion, could you please give a detailed and/or evidence to back their claim. Clarity is needed, so i can educate safe use.

Many thanks for your time and effort.

TJB

first off welcome to BL.

second, someone will move this to basic drug for you.

third, when you say skin do you mean injection site skin? or like the skin in your nose? in any case putting it in the fridge I would think would speed up the decay process since its getting exposed to light when you open the door and there is constantly cold air moving across it. I cant say for sure. seems like the best way to store things like that are in a brown glass bottle in a dark dry place.

maybe others who have had more amphetamine experience can help you as ive never had euro speed. just american speed. but i know what youre talking about. as for getting stale, most chems dont get stale, they degrade. when i think stale i think moldy.

first off welcome to BL.

second, someone will move this to basic drug for you.

third, when you say skin do you mean injection site skin? or like the skin in your nose? in any case putting it in the fridge I would think would speed up the decay process since its getting exposed to light when you open the door and there is constantly cold air moving across it. I cant say for sure. seems like the best way to store things like that are in a brown glass bottle in a dark dry place.

maybe others who have had more amphetamine experience can help you as ive never had euro speed. just american speed. but i know what youre talking about. as for getting stale, most chems dont get stale, they degrade. when i think stale i think moldy.

Hello, thank you! No not an injection site, the user took via snoring. The skin as in, all over the users face, similar to infentigo. There was also problems present when the user was to pick at any blemishes/spots, but whilst under the influence of base, the said skin issue seemed to highly irritate a spot per say. Im aware of any thoughts on this where you might think that: being on the influence of such a drug might cause a user to pick unknowingly, excessively. But this was definately not the case.

Im unsure whether this might be due to a reaction with an adultrent, which may of been used to cut the product initially. But with that being said, doesnt eliminate the fact that the product was fine when stored in the fridge. I dont think that the light in the fridge played a suspect role, as the dimmed light was on for a few seconds, for appropriate 5 times a day.

My friends rabbit is adamant that when the base wasn't stored in a fridge or freezer, that they could feel the harshness of the product. Even to a point where the base wasn't stored in the fridge, and was used to cut fridge stored base 1:4. He had no suspicions to his claim, therefore only reinforcing his claim to be correct.

I dont think i will let this go, until im totally satisfied with the answer, if there is an answer.

Thank you for moving to the correct category, and thank you for your response.

_TJB

Lmao i missed the my friends rabit, i thought he said he had a friend named rabit...i must be getting old ;p as to skin problems yea picking at a blemish is just about the worst thing you can do. Your hands are loaded with oil and bacteria, plus there can be stuff under your nails ect...picking is gona tear your face up man, be careful.

Thank you! Yes i know about that from recent discussion on another thread. I admit to blindly agreeing to the user agreement without reading it fully, but since discussion concerning the agreement, i have since read it fully and will try my best to comply with all of the rules. Although i dont agree with all of the rules , like not being allowed to use 'self-incriminating avoidance terms'. As i feel it is my obligation to safeguard myself, or in fact that what im saying about my friends rabbit is to be true. But we both should know what statement is true lol! I suppose i have to learn though.

Thank you also, for moving my thread to the correct location, let's hope someone there can answer my question.

^This.

Possibly symptomatic of dehydration also. Try stepping up your hydro-game and see if it helps.

I don't think the fridge has anything to do with this, just the speed. A few days in the fridge aren't going to do much for even a particularly unstable chemical, something which amphetamine definitely isn't (the amphetamine sold as 'base' is still, I think, usually in its salt form)
Amphetamine use has been known to aggravate some skin conditions, particularly acne - I'd go see your Dr. about it if it's particularly bad.

Oh i see, hardcore users swear by storing it in the fridge or freezer. They claim to handle their base like handling 'cream', where it is very bad to handle excessively out>fridge>out>fridge. They are also IV veteran users, so ive took there opinion highly...but only bellow most of the community of BL.

I think i will advance with this by taking your opinions with me, onto further research. But there is one thing that ive failed to mention and thats: The said user that takes their base via snorting it, is also under the influence of a prescribed amount (300mg daily) of Tramadol Hydrochloride. That user always wisely uses their base in the healthiest and safest manner permissible but i will take your advice, by adhering to a better hydro management. Ive seen the doctor about the said user that suffered from that bad skin infection, and the doctor was shocked of the users skin infection, as the user has generally got decent, maintained skin. The doctor was however, unaware that base amphetamine might of played a sinister role.

^It is quite dangerous to take amphetamines with tramadol, as they both lower the seizure threshold and there is a risk of serotonin syndrome.

I know that my thread is still an open case, so i apologise about making it anymore complex, but the said user has also been experiencing other, more serious negative effects, which are: Aching pain in the genials (balls). Various online sources claim that base (amphetimine) will more than likely cause such discomfort. This is due to the amphetamine influencing the brain, where it causes hypo activity on a certain gland (the gland that controls urine), causing the user to think that they need to urinate. This causes a lot of unnecessary tension>which causes the user to be in a lot of pain. This theory disclaims my pain being in the testicle area. Furthermore, other users (a female) using the said base, also experience a very discomforting pain, where they think that they need to urinate.

So to conclude: Aching balls whilst using base= Base causes the brain to hypoactivite the gland, that controls urine activity.This then causes the user to think that they need to urinate, where infact they don't need to urinate. This then intergrates such discomfort in the genital area.

From all of the negative effects of base, i think that its in my best interest to slowly discontinue the use of base (amphetimine). But more importantly, i hope that ive been able to atleast, shed some light for other users suffering in such a manner like i did.

^It is quite dangerous to take amphetamines with tramadol, as they both lower the seizure threshold and there is a risk of serotonin syndrome.

Ouch, wow! SS is certainly no joke. I admit, that because my said Tramadol consumption has been a long-term consumption, i might of been a lil (a lot) complacent. However, amphetamine only releases 'dopamine and noradrenaline', where as Tramadol releases 'Serotonin and noradrenalone', therefore i believe doesn't pose such risk. Although, the seizure threshold wasn't taken into consideration, so thank you very much for that!

It does have serotonergic effects. I only have time for a quick search for proof right now, but this should help support my claims a little.

It does have serotonergic effects. I only have time for a quick search for proof right now, but this should help support my claims a little.

Well i stand corrected. Thank you for this informative and intresting lil read, as its certainly changed my view of the whole topic, which will permit safer use.

_TJB