• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Switching ROA of meth smoking to oral

8ball1234

Bluelighter
So I've been smoking pretty frequently for around 6 months now( a couple times a week) and would like to switch to oral usage for health concerns and addiction concerns (because that ritual of smoking is just as addicting as the drug itself)

So anyway I was wondering if anyone on here has done switched ROAs and would also like to know the dosages for oral use considering I usally smoke around .2-.5 when I use

I would also like to know if oral use would cause stomach cramps because recent ally the day after smoking like after I'm able to sleep and all I have horrible stomach cramps in my lower stomach like my intestines and end up having dirrhea
This happens everytime and I want to know if oral use will get rid of this as this didnt always happen to me

wait.. what makes you think changing ways of taking the drug is going to change the effect? like it's still going to make you not eat, and your stomach cramp.

I don't mind not eating and sleeping but I didn't always have stomach cramps I've only gotten that fer the past month

Changing RoAs really can alter the side effect profile of drugs. Although I'd say your stomach cramps are most likely from not eating enough, and your GI tract getting over-stimulated.

Alright tanks for the input
I'll probably try .2 and just see how that goes and ill be sure to force myself to eat more

Lets say snorting causes me to vomit would that mean oral use will cause nausea and vomiting?

If your going to use it orally mix it with a drink or something so its not just straight chemicals going into your stomach.

I think switching from smoking to oral use is a great idea if you want to cut down and lessen the chance of full blown addiction. I IV and I find smoking meth much more addictive, I use 3 times the amount id inject when im smoking. That doesnt mean im suggesting you go shooting up, but it does go to show that smoking it is the most habit forming. IV is still probably the most dangerous, though I think smoking it would be harsher on your body as all the bad shit goes straight to your lungs, im sure you know by how much you cough the days after a binge.

Congrats on wanting to stay away from addiction, your doing the right thing ;)

P.S I dont suppose youve tried plugging?

But I still need to know a reasonable dose to start off with because I haven't started yet

But I still need to know a reasonable dose to start off with because I haven't started yet

If you smoke .2-.5 I'd start out with .5 orally your first time. You can use this first dose as a judge towards how much you should take in the future. If it's too weak, try .7 next time. Also, eat some TUMS or a teaspoon of baking soda an hour before taking your dose. It will increase the potency of the high and prolong the duration.

Alright thanks for the info! Now I can get started although quoting smokings gonna b difficult

Yeah i could never go from smoking meth to doing it orally, i have recreationally snorted meth over a few years ago, and then once i was i got a pipe from someone and learned how to smoke it i could never imagine getting that rush again (unless injected which i don't do). But since you do it frequently and are having health concerns, orally would be safer but you would require a larger amount.

Yea it's gonna be hard to switch especially because just the act of smoking is so much fun and addicting in it self not to mention the rush added to it

I know i never understood what this bullshit rush thing was about was from smoking it, because i had done like 4-5 times while at the dealers and even upto 10 hits with no tolerance i still didn't get no significant rush. BUT when someone gave me a pipe and i mastered the technique of smoking it, i would hold in each huge hit for 15 seconds or so (many users strongly recommend not holding in the hits, but i figured might as well since i would barely use meth and heard it gets you higher). And then boom around the 3rd or 4th giant hit i would feel my entire face tingling and sometimes even my arms, and experienced the "rush".

But i only ever got major rushes from smoking when i would get those big ass hits and hold them in for atleast 10-15 secs, if i didn't do that, i didn't get no major rush or anything. Do you hold in your hits as well, or no.

But i only ever got major rushes from smoking when i would get those big ass hits and hold them in for atleast 10-15 secs, if i didn't do that, i didn't get no major rush or anything. Do you hold in your hits as well, or no.

I do hold them in for a decent time most of the time unless I'm really outa breath because I just think holding my breath and having my heart pounding isn't a great Idea

But definitely need to take monster hits and it also depends on how good the dope is but I must admit the rush is nowhere near as pleasant or as strong as it was my first 4-5 times smoking with the technique mastered.
But I also think its because I've been using heavier then those first 4-5 times
Because I used to wait a week or two In between uses but nowadays not so much although recent ally been going longer and longer time not using in between uses trying to get back to that week between uses and getting close at 5 days now!

That's great to know, yeah so the holding in the hits thing does work, i don't think it crystallizes your lungs as many people don't but i do think it does more damage to them in the long run, but when you take a huge hit and blow it right away, your essentially blowing out all that meth, usually even after holding the hit for 15 seconds, i still blow out quiet a bit of smoke.

I wouldn't recommend it for daily users (I don't think most of them have the ability to hold it in that long either way) But for me it was and is the only way i experienced a powerful rush through smoking. Blowing out huge clouds just means you didn't get your body to absorb all that meth you just blew out. I mean come on atleast hold it in their for 5 seconds lol, but idk that would be a bad thing for daily meth addicts.

Yea but I honestly don't know how bad meth smoke is for your lungs I couldn't find any articles or anything on it but it is vapor not smoke like tabbacco so it can't be as bad as many people believe IMO
And I was wondering which is worse tabbacco smoke or meth vapor for the lungs in all honesty I think tabbacco is worse plus you'll be smoking a lot more cigarettes compared to bowls of tweek in a day or in a week if you smoke cigarettes

Only hold in your hits if your shits relatively pure. I think its true that yes meth HCl doesnt recrystallize it is absorbed readily. However cuts like MSM that are only somewhat soluble in water, I think theres a chance of them kind of glugging up your lungs.
Since I mastered the art of spinning the pipe, I like to take rips super slow and for ages, it ends up that like alot of the smoke I hold in any way for 5-15 seconds by the time I blow out my rip (which is satisfying in its own way). Also blow your rips out slow, I feel like when your lungs are blowing air out, it opens them to absorb more. Thats how I get fattest rushes from it. But personally I think smoking is convenient and a social activity. However its not comparable at all to the "rush" that one gets from IV meth (hyperventilating, overwhelmingly euphoric yet dizzy with some vertigo/seasickness causing one to lay down, ejaculating right after shot, eye wiggles, face blushes). And I dont like how it gives me more of a comedown than IV (I feel like smoking heroin gives me more of a comedown than IV heroin as well, i might be alone in this issue but i only use heroin seldom nowadays). Smoking makes me feel like really weird on the comedown sometimes, IV makes me not feel any comedown as long as I remember to eat and drink.

When i use meth I dont want any cigarettes at all. They dont give me a buzz and make me nauseous sometimes. Usually I end up putting em out or just holdin em til they go out (lol). Weed is really great with meth once the peak subsides, I dont feel it at all when im peaking. Xanax goes really well with meth as well as nitrous.

To adress the OP yeah eating is pretty much better on all fronts than smoking other than the near-instant blast effect. I liken eating/IV/plugging roughly the same range of effects except diff bioavailability and speed of onset. Will last way longer too, smokin it you go through like 5x as much as other roa's in my opinion.

Yea but I honestly don't know how bad meth smoke is for your lungs I couldn't find any articles or anything on it but it is vapor not smoke like tabbacco so it can't be as bad as many people believe IMO
And I was wondering which is worse tabbacco smoke or meth vapor for the lungs in all honesty I think tabbacco is worse plus you'll be smoking a lot more cigarettes compared to bowls of tweek in a day or in a week if you smoke cigarettes

Meth is absolutely terrible for your lungs. If I recall correctly the lungs absorb over 90% of anything smoked within 2-3 seconds if it's in vapor form so there's really no need to hold it in and add to the damage you're doing.