• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help, a few important questions about adderall (instant release)

Intenselife

Bluelighter
Hey so i'll try to keep it short, i just recently got prescribed 20mg instant release teva barrs (orange) and have a few questions. First off i am prescribed them twice a day and i have been using them for 4 days in a row now (40mg each day). I realized that the oral bioavailability is pretty low for some odd reason and that snorting has a much higher bioavailibility. Needless to say i snorted most of the pills during these days and took a few orally, and was amazed by the rush you can get from snorting them vs taking them orally although it is a tad bit shorter. Needless to say i need to take some breaks in between my days because i dont want my tolerance to go to crazy levels like many people. Now instead of rambling i'll just get straight to the point and ask my questions breaking them down individually:

1) After hours of research i realized that antacids can extend/intensify the high most commonly with baking soda, something called tagament, tums, and most of all the only one that i have in my possession called zantac (ranitidine) By taking the zantac an hour before the dose how much better/longer/intense can i expect it to be? Will it even be a pretty noticable difference, as i am not feeling my desired level from 20mg at a time (via snorting or orally) Will the high be longer, and will it feel much more stronger considering zantac (ranitidine) is one of the best potentiators?

2) Does taking a lot of vitamin c (1000mg) on days i don't take the meds help prevent/lower/maintain tolerance since you are clearing it out of your system hy quiet a bit, not to mention drinking a lot water etc.

3) Does taking a higher dose at once just intensify the high or does it prolong it as well (my guess is that it does not prolong the high but obviously will intensify)

4) Is their anything else useful about the high/effects that i should know that can increase the adderall in some better way?

My mind is foggy right now a bit, but I believe those are my main questions that i have at the top of my head, please answer each one detailedly if you can, thanks.

oral Adderall has a fine BA. snorting Adderall in my opinion, is very short lived, feels too cokeish, u go thru them so quickly, and yes an antiacid such as TUMS or baking soda will increase the absorption of amphetaminrs, keep in mind they INCREASE ALOT, I have had a lot of nasty stomach aches and migraines doing this, but still got high as fuck, and it wore off faster..taking a large dose once will intensify the high, and also you will be high longer. ZANTAC/TUMS/BAKING SODA all work greay of taken 15mins before orally taking Adderall, but still I think the ORAL BA is high enough, snorting is a complete opposite high then oral, ulose the magic it gives u oraly. of course a lot of Vitamins, Vitamin C, dribking plenty of fluids, and eating and SLEEPING, will let ur body make its own natural brain chemicals back since the Adderall released them and depleted ur serotonin and dopamine. tolerance will go down too as ur taking a break, never keep re-dosing, u only will be doing that to prevent a crash to feel normal, or just lengthen the duration of already how ur feeling, so avoid that. if u want to get the most useful properties out of Adderall, take it orally, and don't load up on a bunch of baking soda, a TUMS or A ZANTAC is fine. also another way of taking Adderall, they provides a longer buzz/high then tsking it orally, is "plugging" get an oral syringe, crush the pill mix with water, and shoot it up ur ass BA is 99%, kicks in within mins, and feels like taking it orally, not coked out like snorting, it lasts a very long time, the proper term for plugging drugs is "suppository". sorry if im rambling on myself

I don't have access to syringes so i crushed the pills and dissolved it with water in a pen, and got it all up their, however the high wasn't much stronger maybe i didn't push it in far enough idk. Yeah i'll just snort them once in awhile because the duration is shorter but i do get a rush similar or more intense then meth (if i snorted more than my usual one pill). I'm just worried about tolerance because i've realized the days without taking the adderall just don't seem as "fun", and i don't really have a good life right now to be able to go out and do things to distract myself on off days. But i surely don't wanna lose the "magic" and waste more pills to achieve the same high from a lower dose so i must take a few days off here and their.

A $2 oral syringe in nice to have around. Look for it near medicines at the grocery store, it feel feel a lot more proper and smoother IMHO. I used to have one but haven't plugged anything since I tried 2ct7 that way (don't do it fwiw) and got turned off and it eventually got thrown away when I was moving. Clean it with hand soap and hot water after every use, but this should be common sense!

I'm a little pissed off, taking 2 of the 20mg's at once rather than every 4 hours like i have been doing for 5 days now, i realized i'm probably at the point where i need to take a break tomorrow because i feel very little euphoria compared to how i have been, but that could also be because half of the time i snort the whole 20mg which to me is more euphoric.

Also i took the zantac (ranitidine antacid) before the adderall and i didn't feel anymore euphoric or higher it actually made my head feel a bit heavier and a bit more sedated than the typical light clear headed feeling. I don't want to take a break tomorrow because i have job interview and plus i wanted to get a few things done. BUT it wouldn't make sense to me to take it again tomorrow KNOWING that their won't be much euphoria, because 40mg of instant release adderall (regardless of how you dose or take it) is going to cause a tolerance and thus decrease effectiveness and euphoria.

Plus i don't have severe adhd I mainly got the adderalls for motivation and for when i start school again soon, so even a full day break tomorrow should make a difference, i'm gonna take a lot of vitamin c (1000mg today and then tomorrow) because my theory is that if it obviously flushes the adderall out of your system pretty effectively, than that means i should have less in my body thus a decreased tolerance. Ugh, I just have to make myself strong to not make it a big deal on the days i don't take it, especially since i am not addicted to it yet and want to keep it that way.

Because the high was blah and i partly blaim the zantac, i took 5 ibuprofens pm that each contain 25mg of diephendramine or however you spell it (125mg). So yeah i should be able to fall asleep tonight and it kind calmed me down a bit because i was a little disappointed that i wasn't as tweaky and upbeat/motivated/mood lifted as i have been the past the few days i been taking it.

I guess this is the point where a break needs to be taken, because i'd rather not chose the ugly route of A) addiction (even taken it as prescribed which i have been, because tolerance will be built, euphoria will be gone) B) The other route most adderall users take which is to keep increasing their dosage thus greatly increasing tolerance, side effects, comedowns, and less euphoria.

Woooosh, thank goodness I realize all this and hopefully will maintain a strong euphoric high by taking 3-4 days off in a week. But fuck, i'll be bored tomorrow oh god help me.

You want an inorganic base to potentiate it. Has to do with acidity. Like tums. Or baking soda. As in arm and hammer, not to be confused with baking powder.

Also, diphenhydramine can become paradoxically stimulating/sleep neutral past a certain dose, least thats what ive heard and found to be true myself. I'd say that dose would be 75-100mg. As in at 50mg, it's going to make you as tired as it will, and much past 75 and it may make you suffer from insomnia. You'll probably be able to sleep eventually tonight though..