• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone life sucks.

ChemicalConscience

Greenlighter
waist 5-6 bottles of water a day go through 7-10 rigs per day, use about 12 mg bupe per day , on average 8mg per day is waisted, arms are so full of holes and bruises that long sleeve shirts must be worn ...life blows.. can't stop shooting these stupid things. :(

Ummm, I don't really understand shooting Suboxone unless it's for the high bio-availability because there's really not much of a rush to speak of, even less so with the naloxone in Suboxone as opposed to Subutex....

I'm on Suboxone, but I'm taking 2mg every 12 hours or so sublingually....buprenorphine is not a drug that really gets you "high" imo.....

Is there a question? You just wanna meet people that are doing the same thing you are? I've never personally met anyone that shot their buprenorphine like that, but I've read that it was popular 10 years os so ago in certain European countries...IDK

Bro you might as well be shooting heroin because your not using suboxone in even a fraction of the way it is meant for. Your not going to get any benefit from suboxone shooting it in your veins more than once or twicea day and even then you should only shoot it it when your in sub milligram dosages. Like the previous poster said your abusing a drug meant for maintenance (thus not taking advantage of the benefits it can give when used correctly) that gives a shittier high and a much more drawn out wd compared to heroin. And imo if you cut off ct at those dosages the wd would be just as debilitating as heroin, just incredibly drawn out. Not to mention that stuff is y terrible for your veins when shot up in massive amounts like that. Do yourself a favor and start using it right or go get some dope.

I don't know if I would tell someone to go back to dope instead of shooting the subs. What would be your reasoning behind this? Subs are legal and though pills are not made to be shot at least he knows exactly what he is shooting. Yes wds will be bad, but so would anything else CT.

Am I the only one who noticed this guy is strung out and using bottled water? Seriously what is so bad about tap water that even junkies are afraid of it?

Anyway shooting subs is terrible for your veins (worse than dope) and your not going to get the high your looking for. An IV sub habit is cheap and legal-ish (the IV part isn't legal). I've never done it myself but from what I understand that's the only good thing to say about it.

wooooo ah... .. that is A LOT of water, that is a lot of rigs and a lot of holes!! yikes... this is bad HR.

if you are going to use your buprenorphine in this fashion i 1st recommend that you learn how to do a proper separation of bupe from all the binders and fillers with in the pill.. because there are a ton!! when this is done right you will be amazed at how much shit is left behind and the tiny amount that is mainly the buprenorphine. 2nd i would really suggest you do NOT IV it, if you want to go this rout IM it. its bioavailability is very close and it will last longer via this roa. i honestly think it is a more effective way if you HAVE to use a rig for your administration. but please DO NOT IM or IV with out learning how to separate the pill!! please consider these things in taking care of yourself and your veins because once they are gone they are gone!! not to speak of infection issues from all these holes/pokes you are making... also from all the fillers and binders not being extracted you are really increasing not only damage to your veins but your heart and its valves!!

if you MUST keep doing this.... in which DO NOT RECOMMEND!! you need to learn better HR. if you need help learning and understanding a separation process let me know. i hope you reconsider tho!! have to take of your self!!

i used to IV my subutex pills when i got down to the last couple of them. a few months back i started to IV suboxone film as i was running out of that as well. i have to admit tho what people are telling u is right. u need to consider some "harm reduction"

just recently i IV'd a film and got precipitated w/d. i think i didnt wait long enough, but whatever the reason.... it was sooo bad, so bad. Now im very scared of IV subs

what type are you using for this? subutex? suboxone? generic?

Btw: i would have never ever gone over 2mg of bupe IV like that. you might want to consider going to the hospital or something if u value your life.

i tend to shoot my subutex 1mg in the am and 1 in the pm, and i admit i do get alittle rush and high for aboout 25 mins

the only rush I get from IVing bupe is (subutex) 2mg at a time, its a mild rush heavy like heroin, but i noticed even with subutex IVed u only get the rush if u do it in 24hr intervals...IVing suboxone should only be used as a LAST RESORT if ur low on it...shooting street drugs is just as bad a sshooting pills, atleast u know what ur shooting with pills..bupe does not prove ANY HIGH after the 3rd time doing it,as its partial agonist, and i think it does not provide pain relief for maintenance users..its all mental, we tae it thinking it will give a buzz, just like FOR ME, i think in the morning it wakes me up, gives me energy, but its all a placebo, i only wake up with energy cuz u know i got something i think ineed for the mornin

who isn't right? i know im right. bupe alone provides euphoria and a rush when IVed. and after 1 or 2 times taking bupe it loses its effectiveness (buzz) you get like opiates. when taken continuously for maintenance, it will do nothing for you, like i said MAYBE slight energy mood lift in the morning, unlrdd that my placebo

Pretty sure suboxone is for MAINTENANCE, i.e. stop shooting it and take it as directed.

Also, probably shouldn't shoot pills.

Go buy a shitload of fucking kratom and take like 32 capsules.

obviously, duh! IVing drugs usually means that individual has a lot of wisdom, and knowledge with the drug lifestyle, not just any idiot shoot up...it takes practice and is an art..........and please STOP STOP putting down people who are IVING "PILLS", IVing street drugs is just as dangerous, if not more!!

Pretty sure suboxone is for MAINTENANCE, i.e. stop shooting it and take it as directed.

Also, probably shouldn't shoot pills.

Go buy a shitload of fucking kratom and take like 32 capsules.

suboxone is for maintenance, that's why it has naloxone in it, so be used for opiate dependency, while on the other hand subutex is primarily a drug for pain, or given to women who are pregnant that cant take suboxone , I've seen doctors give subutex to suboxone patients because they couldn't afford suboxone at the pharmacy as it is close to $800 for like 84 subs..when subutex is half the price, sol if u have a sympathetic doctor, he may give u subutex to save $$ at pharmacy, or a doctor who is just a "writer" and will give u subutex if u use the classic "im allergic to naloxone, I get headaches when i take my suboxone, and the shits. Stupidly patients don't realize naloxone is only active when IVed..un less the doctors don't cafre, or about $$, or too much of a people leaser

suboxone is for maintenance, that's why it has naloxone in it, so be used for opiate dependency, while on the other hand subutex is primarily a drug for pain, or given to women who are pregnant that cant take suboxone , I've seen doctors give subutex to suboxone patients because they couldn't afford suboxone at the pharmacy as it is close to $800 for like 84 subs..when subutex is half the price, sol if u have a sympathetic doctor, he may give u subutex to save $$ at pharmacy, or a doctor who is just a "writer" and will give u subutex if u use the classic "im allergic to naloxone, I get headaches when i take my suboxone, and the shits. Stupidly patients don't realize naloxone is only active when IVed..un less the doctors don't cafre, or about $$, or too much of a people leaser

tl;dr thanks for the info.

lol no problem, that's all in my experience of course. suboxone is not 4 everyone, most ppl who are poly addicted aren't good candidates for it either..take as RXed..and what ur doctor says to do

Suboxone life sucks? Haha what the fuck man stop shootin the subs an take em as directed its used for maintenence as others said.

lol... this thread is out of hand .... .. 1/4 HR - 3/4 fuck-it lets slam our pills!