• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nausea from Opiates 24 hours+ After Suboxone

andtheniawoke

Greenlighter
Hows it going everyone? Long time lurker, first time poster here. I am having a bit of a problem....I have been rxd 15 oxycodone pills for about a year now. This past week and a half or so, I ran out of my script and started doing H. I only did the H for 2 days (smoked) the next day I started going through withdrawal and was given 2 8mg strips of Suboxone. I was able to get my hands on some more oxy and some morphines...did the oxy 1 day, then next morning i took about 75 mgs of morphine. Knowing id start WD's that night I took some Valium and slept through the night. Next morning I took about 4mg of Suboxone and throughout the day took about 6mg more...the next morning, I took the rest of the Suboxone. The following day (today) I woke up and took 2 10mg percs...felt okay for about 1 hour then started to feel extremely sick...figured it was because I took it on an empty stomach, so I ate and started feeling slightly better. Later I took 1 5mg perc and 1 Vicodin....throughout the day I had bouts of nausea..Ended up getting some more morphine and I took 2 30mg pills. I have been feeling very nauseous since then and it has been several hours. I am wondering if this is common with taking opiates after suboxone. I didnt feel sick for the 2 days i took the Subs, only the next day after I ingested the opiates...and I never feel sick when I take oxy normally... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

TLDR????

Is it normal to feel nauseous when taking opiates after 2 days of sub use? I waited 24 before taking the opiates.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

^^seconded^^
Just try to drink plenty of fluids - preferably water (IMO). Remember that when you are taking these things, especially street dope, that you are ingesting stuff that isn't particularly healthy for your body, so drinking lots of water helps to flush some of that shit out.