• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMa

Greenlighter
Hey just wondered what the effects of dilaudid is? Whats the high like? any info would be appreciated!;)=D

Try a search here at BL...there is tons of info on just about any drug....it would mainly be addressed under "Other Drugs".

thanks for the wicked cool link. love reading the experiences

The high is indescribable, but what I can tell you is its fucking awesome, doesn't last very long, but that's not that a bad thing IMO because of how intense it is. I've only ever IVd it and I've only ever done 2 shots but i lf you're going to fuck with it that's really the only way to go. If not I'd trade for some oxycodone or your other drug of choice.

If you are interested in hydromorphone the best ROA is either via IV or plugging. The oral BA is simply too low to even make it worth while. However, as stated by alt 14, it's an indescribable high. It's pure heaven. Be careful about your dosage tho, as HM is very potent in small doses if you are opiate naive - I am just assuming you are since you had to ask about dilaudid (however forgive me if I am wrong). Google is your best friend, and forums like this one are the best places to find information on such topics.

I was wondering about dillies too. But I'm not serious enough for the Big D. I'd only take it orally. I heard it sux. Anyone tried the tablets?

@.- again -- don't bother with dilaudid if you won't shoot it(or apparently, shove it in your bum). Trade it for other drugs. Yea I've had limited experience with the tablets. I dissolved them in water, sucked it up through a cotton in a syringe, and put it in my arm. Like others and I have said, it's friggin epic. ..and not worth eating.

Hydro/oxycodone -- worth eating, and similar (but not as awesome) high. Dilaudid, not worth eating. Even if they're free, because to some people they're worth quite a bit of money. How much? Well I can't say because of BL rules, but enough to be worth holding on to.

The high is indescribable, but what I can tell you is its fucking awesome, doesn't last very long, but that's not that a bad thing IMO because of how intense it is. I've only ever IVd it and I've only ever done 2 shots but i lf you're going to fuck with it that's really the only way to go. If not I'd trade for some oxycodone or your other drug of choice.

Hydromorphone(dilaudid) is best taken by IV it is a short acting opioid meaning its effects wear off quite fast not really the best to abuse in my opinion as a fairly tolerant opiate user would have to redose 6 to 10 times a day.

Please use the search engine.

Closed. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.