• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any suggestions for first benzo experiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComedownsSuck

Greenlighter
I have some Xanax and Klonopin and have absolutely no benzo tolerance as i havent experimented with them before. Anyone have any tips for a first time? Will other people be able to tell i am messed up or will i be able to control it?
Thanks in advance :D

The biggest problem with benzos is that alot of the time you are not able to tell you're messed up which leads to redosing which leads to blackouts. I would suggest taking them at home with some friends and at least one sober person

^ Yes. Always take it light with benzos. Less is more. If have a .25 peach Xanax can get your high why raise your tolerance and take a whole bar? You can always take more next time. Benzos can easily lead to jail time or accidental death (think driving) if you get too out there. And honestly the high is better with more reasonable amounts anyway. that said with benzos the ability to get high goes away very quickly but the dependence won't!

Benzos=Jail

They silence that little voice in your head that says "this isnt a good idea"

Now, with experience they can be a useful tool.
I suggest letting a friend hold them and delve you out a mg or two,,,

Just try not to turn into a wild animal.

what mg are they? just chillin can be nice. you don't wanna go to a party and be acting a fool. it's highly possible that you can do/say things you will regret.

I am not sure of the mg as my friend has them currently. What would be a good starter dose for both Klonopin and Xanax?

i remember my first time. i got a ladder, which is a long pill with 3 indents for 4 .5mg doses (the best xanax you can get imo). i was about to eat the whole thing but he warned me and said to start with half. when he dropped me off i ate the other half and a full one. don't remember a single thing after that and i was chillin with a few friends. they said i was fine but it's annoying not being able to remember shit. don't underestimate benzos...

u can always redose. If its a recreational/relaxation attempt, i would start with 0.5mg xanax or klonopin or possibly 1mg at most. For many people it takes a few attempts to successfully recognize the symptoms/buzz of benzo intoxication. If u take more than & couple mgs of either you won't remember the experience, like with an alcohol binge. Stay low and try to appreciate the relaxation, dont pop a bunch and hit the club...

I must be the only one who finds no recreational value in benzos. I have been on them for years for anxiety, and they do nothing for me other than to calm me, and put me to sleep. Since no one else has, I will state the obvious. Be careful about mixing booze with benzos. I honestly did not realize how dangerous that was until someone here made it very clear to me that mixing my meds with alcohol was a very bad thing to do.

Be very careful when starting on benzodiazepines. If you are on them for a long period of time at a high dose, and stop cold turkey you can die from the withdrawals, (very similar to alcohol withdrawal) by having gastric problems, tremors, agitation, fearfulness, muscle spasms, psychosis, delirium tremors, seizures and other severe withdrawal effects. The worst one to be on is the bars, it has such a short half life instead of other benzodiazepines which have a much longer half life. Also usually a lot of people don't get the severe withdrawal effects until after 2 weeks of stopping unlike opiates. I have seen a girl who was taking up to 40 1mg tabs a day and I witnessed her have a full blown seizure. She had to be rushed to the hospital otherwise she would have died. Another problem is that eventually the medication just makes your symptoms worse all around that you were originally prescribed it for. They do have there benifits though. Just some information for ya

I have some Xanax and Klonopin and have absolutely no benzo tolerance as i havent experimented with them before. Anyone have any tips for a first time? Will other people be able to tell i am messed up or will i be able to control it?
Thanks in advance :D

Going by your username I am thinking you want to use them for a comedown.
This would be the only time I would actually advocate their use, in a controlled environment.

Once they start working your conscious mind will be overtaken by your subconcious mind ( I'm thinking out loud, so excuse the grammer).
This WILL happen.

In this state every idea you have is a good idea.
There is no right or wrong, only instant gratification that would be absurd in your sober state.
Example...If you feel like an ice cream at 2am, you will get into a car and try go get some ( and u are basically in "black out" mode), and this is a death wish.

There is no need for experimentation as the result of benzos is well studied and documented.
If you need something for a comedown then take the lowest dose possible and chill out, but not on your own, especially with no tolerance but also as a general rule every time.

Other people WILL know you are messed up, but that is the least of your worries.
No, you won't be able to control it.

So, take it in a controlled environment with a sober friend/sitter/whatever, because if this person isn't around you won't know where you will land up and I am being deadly serious.

True about the loss of inhibitions! I take benzos at the tail end of my meth day fun, to sleep and be feeling more or less normal the next day as it seems to eliminate most of the comedown (this concept goes out the window if you tweak past the 24hr mark though, I find). I partnered my temmies and triazolam with some wine and laid in bed. 15 minites later I suddenly craved a bong badly so I walked outside, sans clothes and took a rip out of my bong in my yard naked as anything. The thought about putting clothes on did cross my mind but as I was covered with lube and bodily fluids from 8 hr mastrubating session, benzo logic says fuck the clothes don't get them dirty just walk outside lol!!

I must be the only one who finds no recreational value in benzos. I have been on them for years for anxiety, and they do nothing for me other than to calm me, and put me to sleep.
I think chasing a high is a real stupid thing to do with benzos, I never go higher than a normal dose and I use them recreationally to chill out and go to sleep easier.

I was stupid enough to take benzos for a month or two straight but luckily I didnt get physically addicted too much, now its 1x week tops

Status
Not open for further replies.