• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe started subs 8mg less than a month ago - HELP ME GET OUT WHILE I STILL CAN PLS

robinsnest

Greenlighter
TL;DRive been on sub maintenance for less than a month and I need off, NOW Please scroll down to view Dosing, Relevant medical conditions etc and help me put together a taper plan

background info for anybody curious
I entered detox for psychological heroin/dilaudid dependence (not using heavily enough to get physical withdrawals)

Detox staff Dr put me on sub maintenance 4mg for which I was cool with knowing I'd develop physical withdrawals thinking I'd just be on maintenance for a few months - long enough to get my life together,then I'd go through acute withdrawal symptoms lasting a week. Four days later my daily dose was bumped to 8mg.

A short while later (approx 10 days out of detox), I didn't make it to pick up my dose, 2 days cold turkey is all it took to give me the full general gist of opiate withdrawal symptoms, the most alarming being the incessant violent vomiting fits. I began to research this drug on my own (which i should have done a long time ago)and have become frightened reading about the lengthy acute withdrawal and post acute withdrawal - BUT the earliest it is stopped the greatest my chances of getting off. So this is my time then - please help me bluelight with a taper, I've outweighed the risks Ans benefits and I think its now or never, if this is mild nausea then that's frightening.

DOSING
June 15 - 4mg started
June 19 - 4mg bump (total 8mg daily)
June 29 - 8mg daily dose consumed last time
June 30- 0mg
July 2 - 6mg
July 8 - 5mg

As of July 10 @ 5mg , just mild nausea once I started 5 (zero withdrawals from 8-6.) The nusea comes and goes. Please make this as comfortable possible, not delaying the inevitable

RELEVANT MEDICAL CONDITIONS insomnia and nausea (various stomach conditions) are already the banes of my life, much more so than drug abuse/addiction ever was. I ALREADY spend 1/2 the nights of the month wide awake and/or vomiting and I'm pretty much immune to benzos.

AIDESa few lyrica and clonidine are all I have now. In a week, sixty zopiclone though i am basically immune to these. i will have sixty 10mg baclofen in a month.

TIMEPSANI'm hoping to enter rehab in about a month (obviously need to be mental stable), though this can be two months if necessary.

Last edited: