• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What the heck did I take? In Toronto GUVERNMENT CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMTHOUGHTS

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
So I went to the Guvernment in Toronto and bought 2 capsules of what I thought was MDMA. it's hard to hear in that club so I don't know what it really was.
Long story short, it was something brand new(I've done a lot of drugs).

Description:
Small gel caps
Clear/brown crystalline powder(not white)
Tasted like chemicals
$20 for 2 pills

Effect:
No mental relaxation or stimulation
No hallucinations
Not a type of amphetamine or meth or coke high
Not similar to MDMA or mda at all
Not similar to caffeine or ephederine

Symptoms of the unknown drug:
Goose bumps from my wrists to my ankles non stop for 3+ hours until I fell asleep.
My whole body felt like it was buzzing or vibrating at a high frequency
My mind was un-effected completely
It was late so I Was tired and fell asleep no prob while still buzzing
My skin felt tight and the buzzing electrifying effect was constant until I passed out
Even my chest and stomach was goosebumps

I would say this was a complete body high, no energy,euphoria,or relaxation. Just goose bumps head to toe and a high frequency buzzing head to toe.

It was not unpleasant or pleasant one way or another it was just very different from any drugs I've done.

"what did I take" threads are not allowed, please read the rules...

I'm sorry, is there a way to re title this tread to get some insight? Like "what drug does this sound like?" ??

I went to the main page and can't find a list of rules.... Y are " what id I take" not allowed? I've been a member for 7 years and didn't know I was breaking a rule... Again sorry. How can I research this for harm reduction purposes without breaking the rules?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/558663-Other-Drugs-Forum-Guidelines

2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the substance. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you.

People on the internet can do nothing but guess. Different drugs effect different people differently.

I went to the main page and can't find a list of rules.... Y are " what id I take" not allowed? I've been a member for 7 years and didn't know I was breaking a rule... Again sorry. How can I research this for harm reduction purposes without breaking the rules?
guessing at an unidentified substance based on a second-hand account over the internet is not 'research'. it's basically pointless. at best, it's moot. at worst it's dangerous. speculation like that absolutely flies in the face of harm reduction.

alasdair

guessing at an unidentified substance based on a second-hand account over the internet is not 'research'. it's basically pointless. at best, it's moot. at worst it's dangerous. speculation like that absolutely flies in the face of harm reduction.

alasdair

Ok, fine. Fuckin forget it then, go ahead and Deletete it. I've been using this forum longer than u have been members...

U don't think if someone could identify this drug based on the effects I listed could help other people searching in the future who may be wondering why the "MDMA" they bought in that area effected them in this exact way?

Harm reduction works forward and backward. Whatever your "mods" so u must be brilliant

Though it is against the rules, your "electricity" feeling makes me think of MXE.

Then again, MXE usually has euphoria. I can fall asleep on it personally without issue if needed.

But of course, this is a guess. And we see you've been a member for a while, but you know that doesn't mean you're above the rules.

Best harm reduction. Don't buy unidentified substances from unidentified sources in clubs...you might have gotten something that could havE really jacked you up.

Ok, fine. Fuckin forget it then, go ahead and Deletete it. I've been using this forum longer than u have been members...
length of membership is irrelevant.
U don't think if someone could identify this drug based on the effects I listed could help other people searching in the future who may be wondering why the "MDMA" they bought in that area effected them in this exact way?
no. because everybody is just guessing.
Harm reduction works forward and backward.
what does that mean?
Whatever your "mods" so u must be brilliant
not at all.

alasdair

There are soooo many rcs out there nnow, some dont even have a nick name or street slang. Just an alpha numerical designation. Could have literally been dozens of things.

This should have been closed immediately.. No substance ID/ what did I take threads. Period.

Read the guidelines.

Closed.

"what did I take" threads are not allowed, please read the rules...

This.

I'm sorry but we do not allow speculation here, the only way to know what you took would be to have a sample of it sent to a drug testing lab for Gas Chromatography / Multiple Spectrum analysis (GC/MS).

Status
Not open for further replies.