• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Trippy Nod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeVeReD

Greenlighter
So the last few times I've scored i've gotten some really potent stuff, and it's put me into a pretty decent nod every time I have insufflated. The thing is when I nod things start to get a little weird. Yesterday i started talking to nobody, thinking I was somewhere else with someone else. Also I've been getting really wicked double vision, which sometimes causes things I see to be sliding around, almost like the wavy breathing effect that psychedelics provide. I know that it's not the influence of an active cut or anything like that, it is petty pure H and a nice clean high, I would go so far as to say it's barely cut at all, little amounts get me going.
Has anyone else had experiences like this? Maybe I just have a strong imagination when I'm dipping in and out of consciousness, but it took me a long while just to write this hah. It's not a huge deal, but it's a little hindering , I can't be productive or useful in this state.

Yeah this is common on opiates when you do them in large quantities and or very pure. This has even happened to be on suboxone. I was going into a dream world and was talking to people and then some kid would wake me up (or just knock me back into the real world). Don't really know how to put this into better words with my knowledge on opiates, sure some opiophile could explain much better than I. Although to answer your question, yes. Also I'm positive tons of people who read this will say the same thing as I.

I absolutely love when this happens! I've always called it "nod talking" and it's the best, always good for a laugh. It's like you're slipping in and out of this dream world, and so you're sort of saying things (very rarely doing things, as you're pretty sedated and unable or unwilling to move around much) that may not make much sense in the real world but make sense in whatever circumstance or situation you're in -- in your dream world.

I remember being in bed with the girlfriend and telling her that I had to "run the flag up the flag pole." She told me, excitedly, that, "it's a camaro! who knows!" I asked her, very seriously, "would you be mad if I went over to play at Hulk Hogan's house without asking first?" I think that one was the best... lol

This is a harm reduction focus forum, not a place to glorify or chat about getting high except when your trying to reduce the harm you pose to yourself and others while you are under the influence of any given substance(s). Also, this topic has been discussed many times before, please try using the search engine which has over a decade's worth of perspectives, ideas, etc on how how to use their compound/drug of choice (DOC) in the safest way possible.

Morphine got it's name from the god of dreams, Morpheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.