• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Productivity stimulants.

All the edgy ones with pushy stimulation devoid of quality euphoria.

Literally. Caffeine, ephedrine, cathinone, methcathinone, ethylphenidate, etc..

modafinil, caffeine, ephedrine

the cathinones and phenylpiperidylacetates (methylphenidate, ethylphenidate) are waaaay more abusable than you think.

the cathinones and phenylpiperidylacetates (methylphenidate, ethylphenidate) are waaaay more abusable than you think.

While I agree, I do have to say they are really easy to overshoot into a jittery, unpleasantly spun mess due to the PNS effects. Which in this cause all of those have more strongly than most. :(

The new Ampakine Sunifiram (DM-235) is really a higher performer than all of those as far as effect/side effect profile goes. Phenylpiracetam also.

Anything new more interesting in the (massive) RC world, or will I be reduced to searching PubMed all of tonight for the next big RC? =D

While I agree, I do have to say they are really easy to overshoot into a jittery, unpleasantly spun mess due to the PNS effects. Which in this cause all of those have more strongly than most. :(

Methylphenidate plays well with beta blockers, by the way.

Last edited:
Maybe this fits better into "ADD->Stimulants of the future", as there are more knowledgeable and latitudinarian members.

In the past 2-DPMP was pretty helpful, but it left me massively agitated and antisocial for days after ingesting 1 average dose of 1-5 mg (non REM-sleep was always possible). There is no NZT-48 apparently and there never will be (says my pessimistic self), but if you're certain you've found it on pubchem, you could leave a note here. :)

A guy with an arsenal of psycho-stimulants that searches for more synthetic psycho-stimulants to achieve "productivity" reminds me of an angler with a ton of equipment, that goes fishing in the wrong waters. (says my deromantized drug mind)

Anyways, happy synthing/shopping, perhaps you'll find what you want.