• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam and work the next day? quick reply is GREATLY appreciated

curiosity

Bluelighter
Okay so, I've attained three 1mg lorazepams and i'd like to know what kind of day after effect I could experience and there intensity, it will be my first time usage, I am 170 pounds, not to much fat, mostly muscle. I work for a moving company so what i'm doing and the length of my day are unknown, could be 4 hours could be 16, kinda rare we go past 14 hours but i've done 20+ hour days and even a 37 hour day. I'd be dosing 1-2 mg also could I just pop on in the morning to get rid of the hangover if there is much of one? how is it compared to opiates, more specificly oxycodone. Compared to alcohol? people come into work with a normal alcohol hangover, but I refuse to drink much on work nights. All information is greatly appreciated

It always fucks with my head the next day. No real "hangover", but some mornings after lorazepam I wake up wanting to eat a gun. I like other benzos, but that one doesn't agree with me.

I've had days at work that give me that feeling, but I mean physically I should last?

you'll be fine benzos don't give you hangovers unless you are physically addicted which takes a while

Lorazepam may give you some very mild sedation the next day that could be easily attributed to how benzos alter your sleep. You will not really notice any effects. The only easily attainable benzo that lasts into the next day is clonazepam, loraz is much shorter acting.

The effects of lorazepam come and go very quickly. Especially with a nights rest in between, you should not be worried at all.

Lorazepam shouldn't have effects lasting more than a day, it's considered to be a short-acting benzo. (unlike diazepam or clonazepam).

Usually lorazepam is prescribed as a short-term sleep aid or as a treatment for panic attacks. It shouldn't produce a hangover (not like alcohol does, at least), but it may make your sleep seem less restful. It's generally considered to be less "fun" than alcohol or opioids, but will certainly take the edge off if you are feeling stressed.

My first benzo time was with lorazepam,before sleep. I woke up all weird and not very so called sober, but ok. It's written on the paper you get with this medicine that you can't drive for 3 days after the dose,lol. I scratched my car while parking and only then realized that I still feel the effects.