• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

(HBO Go) Brody Steven's Enjoy it!

China Rider

Bluelighter
after hearing him on multiple podcasts, I've fallen pretty hard for brody stevens

the show is just six 15 minute episodes, but was picked up by comedy central and will be CC's very first comedy drama when it airs some time next year

he is a good friend of Zach galifikankis(who is featured in every episode) and in this documentary type show there are interviews with multiple respected people in the comic world

little background on brody, aka steven BRODY stevens

he's not a joke teller in anyway, his humor comes from enounciation and making light of being a 43 year old who has never been married, wasn't bah mitzfahed, picked on as a kid and brags about his credits: small parts in the hangover, hangover 2, due date, audience warm up for Chelsea lately and best damn sports show period and featured on premium blend in '00, but cut out of funny people, being a baseball pitcher at Arizona state, and isn't afraid to talk about his well documented manic episode that landed him in UCLA's psych ward for 17 days(breaks it down in episode 2)

all 6 episodes are on youtube, here are the first two episodes:

Thanks, havent heard of this dude before, but I'll watch these 2 and see if i like them sometime.

Watched the first ep and it was pretty enjoyable. Definitely will stick with it.