• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First Time Acid Trip into Candy Flip, Crazy Shit @ Rave Festival!

Curious Christoph

Bluelighter
Hey guys, coming back to you guys with a response of my last post which was talking about what drugs I wanted to take at this 3 day rave this past weekend, aka EDC.

My original plan was to take shrooms, acid and molly on 3 different days, well, needless to say it didn't go as planned.

Let's go back to that friday night. I took one tab of LSD and one strong E pill.

I'm 20 years old and a college student.

We enter the devil's playground

Me, my best friend and his girl friend finally get inside despite the fact that half of my group needed to pick up their tickets at ticket pick up station. We go to the main stage like we planned to and caught the beginning of ATB like we planned. I had already drank about 4 beers at this point and was feeling rather tipsy and in good spirits. The three of us let go and raged harder than everyone around us, I remember my friend's girl friend, we'll call her "May" saying that the crowd was lame but that only motivated us to rage harder. =D

I check my stash pocket and realized I had dropped my two capsules of molly somewhere :! no point in looking for those. I asked my friend if he could let me have one his rolls in case shit starts to hit the fan, he agreed, I had more rolls back in our hotel.

The Come Up ;)

9:50pm
I grab my wallet and pull out my LSD and put it on my tongue. I was feeling fucking great dancing =D
I had bought these nice prism glasses online and those just enhanced the experience ten fold, even when you are sober those prism glasses put me in the party mood especially with the great light show and all.
I'm still dancing with my May and her boyfriend(my best friend), we'll call him "John", for the next hour or so. I'm beginning to notice the people around me that are on drugs as well. I begin sharing my prism glasses with these folk to break the ice and make some temporary friends, it works and they love them. =D

11:30pm I begin to feel the effects. My face got all numb during the come up, I liked it, I was laughing and dancing my butt off because of it. then I began to feel the powerful anxiety creep over my chest, it was really strong, I didn't have trouble breathing it was just this weight on my chest that was brought about by my anxious and depressive disposition. I ask John if he could let me have one of his rolls, that I will pay him back once we get back to the hotel, he gives me one of his rolls, I pop it :\ and keep dancing.

Within about 15-30 minutes I feel the effects of the roll, palms sweaty, orgasmic feeling of euphoria and positive energy all around.

The Candy Flip 8o

12AM, Alright so right around this point I begin to feel the full effects of everything. I begin to flirt with girls left and right, many of them which were on molly or some other substance. I get shot down by one of them :eek: and that almost killed my party for about a minute or so, the trip would take a different turn and I would almost be depressed for a moment but then I would talk to May and John and ask them for a hug and that just brought me back up to where I was, John said to keep trying that it will be okay. Keep in mind I was still feeling this powerful anxiety in my chest and my thoughts and emotions were running rampant! :! (I'm glad I took the molly with it because it helped me over come the anxiety I was feeling) So back to the trip, One moment I would be happy, then the next I would be anxious, then the next I would be depressed then the next I would be feeling absolutely great. This would happen a lot all throughout the night, it bothered me a little but in no way did it kill my night. I thought the trip would be more visual which it was but the trip itself or the candyflip was probably 80% mental, 20% visual, 65% physical.

12am-?
I buy this lemonade with ice and OMG this was the best tasting, feeling lemonade I've ever had. It put me in good spirits even with the anxiety, I was feeling rather "bomb as fuck" so to speak. We go to the stage next to the main stage and find a nice spot to keep dancing. I see a bunch of girls dancing next to me so I decided to again share my prism glasses and break the ice. These ladies loved them, they were all rolling and one of them was candy flipping, it was pretty cool to see I wasn't alone in my aventure. I finish my lemonade and there's this left over ice I begin to ponder about. I play around with a cube in my mouth and then with my hand, the feels that I got from the ice were orgasmic, really really orgasmic. So I get this idea and made sure I had enough ice for a handful, I ask for this girl's hand one of the one's that were rolling, I put my hand under her hand put the ice on her hand then rubbed the ice together with her hand. Sounds silly as fuck but she was smiling so true, I got a kiss and a bracelet as she was leaving with her friends. <3

Lost track of time at this point.

We go back to the main stage, found a nice a spot and the music was soo soo good, the light show was also very good. I begin talking to girls again somehow :? idk how that would happen I would just start talking to girls. Then in my excitement, began to move forward and then lost May and John ): that made me sad a bit but then I remembered that one of my favorite Dj's was throwing it down, so instead of worrying about the loss of my friends for the rest of the night I concentrated on the music and danced my ass off. I trusted in my handy prism glasses for support and shared them with people around me. there was this one guy in front of me who I could tell was rolling and having a great time, I slipped my glasses onto his head and it made him party even harder. He's impressed of my glasses and shares them with his group, they were a trio like me, a couple and a third wheel all close friends just like my group. I let em know that I was candyflipping for the first time and starting to trip out because I lost my safety net, my lifeboat (aka May and John). They said not to worry that I can kick it with them if I like their vibe it's no problem. So I imprint on these wonderful strangers and they take me on a trip I won't soon forget. I didn't really think about which sets I wanted to see all I cared about was with being with people that I was familiar with. They would choose the right times to move to a different set, to move to pop a "squatter", or when to rage. I'm convinced these people were angels sent by god to save me from my rampant emotions.

The Spiritual Part of the Trip

Alright so a little background information. My parents are very religious and my pops took me to church to pray to the holy spirit for protection. Kinda foolish but I prayed to god for protection and insight for the trip I was about to put myself through.

Back to EDC.

It was getting a little later, was beginning to feel tired but I still raged on. The effects of the E were diminishing however they were present. The effects of the acid began to become more and more apparent. The light show still looked amazing, the anxiety was coming back a little harder. At this point I stopped caring about flirting with girls lol.

I was remembering what my dad was telling me about how the devil manifests itself in people/places and what not. I saw these masks people were wearing in the back of their heads and thought to myself that there was the devil smiling at me, these masks scared the hell out of me. I would see them every other minute or so, they looked as if they were alive. I was able to feel people's emotions with the look of their faces, I felt so much sympathy for people as I looked at their faces. The LED lights showed a series of creepy faces that tripped me out balls, like it was way more vivid, almost like seeing with a new a pair of eyes.

When the awesome beats dropped I couldn't help but think of god and how I was allowed to experience such a beautiful sight and sound.
I made a promise to never leave my faith again.

We pop another squatter and chill for a couple of minutes on the ground, we lay down and look up at the sky, the lights made it seem like there was shooting stars, I look at the moon, I've never seen a moon so beautiful in my life, almost prism like, I saw like 4 little moons in one and it was bright I couldn't see the details of the moon you would normally see it was just this big bright ball of light in the sky. Then I gazed into this cigarette admiring the ember and the details that were in it, it was way more enhanced and I really got to enjoy myself admiring the ember. We have a conversation and one of the newfound friend's tells me exactly what I want to hear and cheers me back up to rage for another hour or so.

The night finally comes down to an end, I say my thanks and good byes to my new friends. I find the rest my group all drugged out and coming down at a meet spot, I'm still trippin and their faces were scary. I had this blank face, totally mind fucked :?

I looked towards the horizon and saw the most beautiful sunrise that warmed the sky, kinda reminded me of the end of the matrix 3, actually it looked exactly like the end of the Matrix 3 when they were looking at the sunrise.

The Come Down :?

I was prepared for everything else except the comedown. Sleeping proved difficult but I managed to squeeze in 3 hours of sleep. My thoughts were still going crazy, smoking weed and drinking beer helped alleviate some of the symptoms but it only masked them. I knew I had to drive so I kept the drinking to a minimum. The next night proved to be lack luster, the after glow was awesome but my group killed my time with their depressive attitude. The next day I went home because one of the members of my group pissed me off so I left. I regret it now but I was so aggravated at the time, I only got an hour of sleep and when I woke up my friend wanted a refund for mollies that he said were bunk, despite the fact that I went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on those, despite the fact that I tested them with the marquis reagent.. Long story short I came to a conclusion that he wasn't my friend and left my group and went home, 4 hour drive.. I regret it now but that's what happens when you push the limits of the mind. :|

Now it's about 5 days later and I feel really good, a little distant but other than that really good. I only took a tab of LSD and one E pill, it was my first roll in about a year.

Things to also consider, I had been pre-loading for a good 2 months or so on 5-htp before my roll, on top of that taking various vitamins on the daily. After my trip I continued to take supplements and I think it helped a lot with my comedown or at least get over it quicker.

My Conclusion:

If you are considering trying LSD for the first time, I think a rave would be a cool place to do it under the right conditions such as having friends that will take care of you; having close friends with you when you are doing LSD for the first time will give you a lot of security and confidence, at least with me it did. If you are planning to take the LSD and Ecstacy combination be aware that the comedown will be a crazy one not so much unbearable, be sure to have something to keep your mind occupied for several hours, netflix, dvd's, video games, something that will entertain you, if you can get some sleep even better. I think part of the reason why it's so crazy is because of the "brain damage", please correct me if I'm wrong, I read that up somewhere, maybe I'm just being superstitious. If you are planning to take E or LSD make sure to have the appropriate supplements to help your brain prepare and recover, it's well worth the money.

One more thing, at the end of the whole thing I learned to appreciate my family WAY more than I did before. To spend more time with them when they have free time. I love them in a way I've never loved them before. Like I understand the importance of family.

Looking back at the experience I would totally do it again, with a different mind set and with like-minded individuals who aren't afraid to embrace the experience as a whole.

I respect these drugs a lot more than I did before.

Next time I will be more prepared for whatever I decide to put myself through.

Thanks for tuning in guys, I'll be back with more :)

Please feel free to comment!

Last edited:
That was a really good report!
Thanks for taking the time to prepare and share it.
Sounds like a magical weekend.
Its awesome when you go to an event, either alone, or get lost from your crew, and end up meeting up with other kindred souls.

Hey bunnymunro, thanks for reading. It was a magical weekend, that night felt twice as long as it was.
It amazes me how cool those people were. They even hit me back to rage again and offered me free rolls for Sunday but I was already 1 hour into the drive home. I should've turned around and gone out with a bang ):

Wow thats nice!
I liked your trip report.
One thing, how is the LSD feelings after the comedown of E?
Candyflipping is good but did you want more of E to continue more of that feeling?

Hey Desohigh, glad you enjoyed my trip report.
Both are very good questions.

One thing, how is the LSD feelings after the comedown of E?

I was still tripping when I came down from the E, it was a groggy feeling since I had been up all night. I didn't drive so I just sat in the back seat while one of my friends drove us to the hotel. May told me that I was twitching in my sleep while driving back to the hotel. Once we got back I had a beer and some weed to help me sleep again. I closed my eyes and would get these unpleasant visuals of faces, I put some nice music on and finally found my sleep. So to answer your question. The LSD feeling after was great because I didn't completely crash from the E, it was a smooth decline, like turning down the volume knob slowly. I was also able to channel the roll back even after the effects had diminished. The only thing that bothered me the most was the anxiety I was still feeling for the next 48 hours, I was left alone with my thoughts for about 7 hours and that made me leave.

Candyflipping is good but did you want more of E to continue more of that feeling?

Hmm. Candyflipping is good but the only time I wanted more E was when I had no E and asked John for a pop to get "that feeling" only after the fact did I realize that I really didn't want anymore E, if anything I wanted some weed to chill me out a bit. That one pill kept me going through the best hours of the night. Furthermore, I saw numerous individuals not having a good time because of the substances they took, seeing these people served as a deterrent. I was quite happy with the way the drugs were affecting me, I was already pushing the limits with the LSD. Towards the end of the night after the peak of the E, I found that I was able to channel the E through dancing and letting go, the roll would come back so long as I danced and embraced the experience. I also had to go home and back to school on the weekday so taking anymore would probably have been a bad idea for me. Now if I had nothing to keep me from further indulging in E, I still would not have because I knew my comedown would be harder, also the E pills we had were really strong and I also had the rest of the weekend to consider.

If you get a chanceto try it, ketamine is good for coming down from a candy flip. small bumps at first.

thank you guys for your replies, I will consider getting my hands on some ketamine for my next candy flip.

Absolutely loved reading this story. I have a few questions though... I'm thinking about candy flipping for the first time at Beyond Wonderland. I've tried both LSD and MDMA I just haven't tried both simultaneously. Any tips?

stay hydrated,dont fear but dont underestimate the power of this combo,its a whole other level.Be with your friends,avoid big masses of people while coming up,can be overwhelming and when its started just let yourself flow into the music.
I once candyflipped and it was so intense i left my body and flew over the dance floor while seeing the structure and logic of the music i heard and also got one of the biggest euphorias of my life