• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance help

Mvge

Greenlighter
SWIM drank around 3 and a half ounces of codeine syrup today and plans on taking dxm later tonight. Will having drank the codeine hinder the trip swim wishes to achieve because swim has read from hundreds of places that dxm is an opiate and hundreds that it's not. It'd be cool to get a reply to this :?

SWIM drank around 3 and a half ounces of codeine syrup today and plans on taking dxm later tonight. Will having drank the codeine hinder the trip swim wishes to achieve because swim has read from hundreds of places that dxm is an opiate and hundreds that it's not. It'd be cool to get a reply to this :?

not sure how much actual drug is in your syrup but ive taken 60mg of vicodin and did the dxm trip. Very enjoyable.

and you dont use swim here, nobody does.

I meant I took it earlier today, it's no longer affecting me. I just wanted to know if it would hinder it later tonight. You think I should be good?

I meant I took it earlier today, it's no longer affecting me. I just wanted to know if it would hinder it later tonight. You think I should be good?

i know i would be good. as usual its gonna depend on how much dxm you take, but at this point i see no reason it should be any diff than any other time youve taken dxm

It won't have any impact on the depth of your trip if it's worn off.