• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Looking for healthier GHB alternatives

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Even if Im a greenlighter, I have spent hours and hours reading BL, in special ADD and Psichedelics, for years.

I meet GHB 3 years ago and loved it, i took it religiously all weekends (normally in combination with some 2c-x) for clubbing and as sexodelic enhancing ingredient until I finished the first liter, then I thought it was the time for a good break, so I spent 1-2 years off.

Past summer, I ordered half liter and I have just finished it, in the same fashion, weekends/party/sex. I have develop a good tolerance to it, but it keep working nice. GHB balances me out quite nicely, as Im somehow shy person. But my cycle of GHB its over, and I would like to take another 1-2 years off. I would like to know if there are some other options out there working in a similar calming, extroverting fashion of GHB, I think my natural GABA system is deficient, how could I improve it without the gamma?. Sport, yoga, meditation, pregabalin, pasiflora?

Im open to your suggestions, my beloved BLighters...

maybe getting into some meditation and putting yourself in that state could work. but i honestly cant think of anything thats quite like g

L-theanine, not quite as good but for a diet supplement/ amino acid it's quite surprising!

Pregabalin is wonderful for social situations but unless you suffer from GAD i wouldnt use it everyday as the tolerance builds quick and the withdrawal is rough as hell.

There is no direct replacement for GHB Other than the chemicals that get metabolized into it.

That is a proven fact.

Check out this thread

I think my natural GABA system is deficiency

How did you come to this conclusion? Were that the case, I'd think you'd have a lot more issues than social anxiety (shyness). Vitamin B6 deficiency can lead to a GABA deficiency.

Sport, yoga, meditation, pregabalin, passionflower

Pregabalin is not practical for daily use, but as a weekends only type thing you could try it, phenibut would be another option (would also have tolerance/addiction issues if used too frequently). Those other ideas would be worth pursuing, and are healthier to boot.

"I really like how drug X makes me feel" does not neccesarily mean the same as "I have a problem with my Y system"...

Ugh yeah...it may present itself as a natural deficiency because you've artificially altered endogenous levels too.