Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Bates Motel

poledriver

Bluelighter
Bates Motel

Storyline

A modern re-imagining and prequel to the movie Psycho. This story begins with the earlier years of a teenage Norman Bates and his mother Norma who live in an old house overlooking the adjoining motel which they are renovating. The house and hotel both come with secrets of their own as does the new town which the Bates' now call home. Written by Alton Tyre

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2188671/?ref_=sr_1

i enjoy it; thought it would be gay but it isn't. There's some definite plot holes and some stupid writing IMO but that's just over analyzing it, for AE, it's pretty damn good, especially compared to Dog the Bounty Hunter haha.

Well, I get annoyed at nearly every character but that's not abnormal for me. :\ Still enjoying it.

Yeah, it's easy to pick holes in these characters and actors, [spoil]the brother and his pot sitting was pretty cool and running over that junky looking guy. The dog getting hit and killed was a bit shit, i hate seeing animals killed lol[/spoil]

^yeah i liked those parts too. I thought the whole idea of the brother's job to be a bit over the top for the substance involved, i mean it's not heroin or coke he's protecting.

Its one of the shows I've been watching. And I look forward to more.

tumblr_md08thxfmg1qcbotho1_400.gif
tumblr_m6huo1IPuw1qidohwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mltpz55E7K1qdip2to1_250.gif
tumblr_mm4nfp2a4T1rb5tngo1_400.gif

Last edited:
I just finished watching this series and I loved it! I love how they made it modern and the acting is superb. I just hope that Emma will get a lung transplant soon!

it creeps me out that norman and norma have that sexual tension between them

I actually feel sorry for Norma for having to go though all that with her husband and how his son got sick because of it. I can`t wait for the next season to come so I can watch it again!!!

does no one else think it's creepy how it seems like norma and norman would bone eachother

Yes of course it's creepy lol. The older bro is like the only normal one in the family.

That was funny when Norman got all butt hurt from the gay (bi) guy feeling him up at the bonfire party.

And his brother is a product of his mom and her brother. Nuts.

This is a good show.

Yeah, can't wait till Norman becomes more of a psycho. Have you heard him when he isn't acting? He's English. lol and sounds so different.

I havent seen the second season but I think Ill just dl it and marathon watch it.

I hate that girl he hooked up with! Ugh! He's better off with Emma.