16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this kid has moved onto dope yet, and if so what kind of song he would write about it. Maybe his next video would be a nice micron filtering song, although I'm sure that by now he would have pawned that nice piano and computer so his video would be done in the public library and he would be playing on a little keyboard he found in the trash or something.

Lol

So my parents found out I'm using again so it's come down to me having to pass drug tests in order to live under their roof. My next test is Friday since they know I used recently, and then they will be random after that.

So I called up my dude and copped a 'full' (bag he weighs out to 0.6) like usual, then headed to work where I would get down. I usually do 0.3 -0.4 in a shot with this guys stuff, but decided to do almost the whole thing, so 0.5. I did the shot and felt a decent rush that kept on going, then next thing you know I've got my boss holding me up, and the bartender and bar-back frantically asking me if I was alright.

It took me a little while to comprehend what was going on, and then was able to just say 'whoa' and 'hold on.' My legs were shaking and I was slowly comng back to. My boss asked if I was diabetic or on meds, trying to figure out what caused it. It was really hot so they though I might have been dehydrated which caused me to pass out, but I said I had been having really bad anxiety all day and then had a panic attack which caused me to faint. The bartender was saying my eyed didn't look right, whatever that meant, but they didn't suspect an overdose at all.

So later on my friend called me up saying his dealer wasn't around and that he was thinking of copping from my dealer, and said my guy told him he got new stuff last night, so my boy asked me if the stuff I got was different than the last batch or if he was bullshitting him. Well I told him what had just happened to me, so I told him it was safe to say he probably did get a new batch although it looked the same.

My friend called me back after copping and said it was really good stuff. I guess I found out the hard way. Even though I did a little more than usual in that shot, if it was the usual stuff it wouldn't have caused me to fall out. After I do my first shot of 0.3-0.4, I do the rest about 20 minutes later, so adding another point to the initial shot would have just added to the rush if it were the usual stuff.

So after the whole OD incident I noticed my shoulder was hurting, and when I took a look at it I noticed blisters were forming. When I felt the pain I thought I had hit my shoulder into something, but the blisters said otherwise. I was either leaned up against the fryer or fell back into the fryer causing a wave in the oil that overflowed onto me. The blisters got really bad so I went to the doctor and it was all 2nd degree burn, so nothing time and ointment won't heal. Of course he gave me percocets for the pain, although I didn't feel neither the pain nor the percs. Here is a picture of the blisters. View at your own risk.
NSFW:
7KdJxqI.jpg

So I really went out with a bang. Apparently I was out for a few minutes and my boss said I was shaking a bit. I have no clue why they didn't call 911 or anything but I guess I didn't look so bad (wasn't turning blue, etc..) and just came back to on my own. Now it's time to wait until the withdrawals get bad and then use the 12mg of suboxone I have to detox.

"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be? " - Mark Renton

Last edited:
damn dog,i never fell out ever,you would think that would scare anyone straight,dude you better chill,i think I remember you saying that you fell out before,you really lucky that your still around,why would you want to be all high at work,i hate to be noddy at work its the worst.well good luck,maybe the universe is telling you something,or maybe that,was just super stupid thing to do ,good luck man.

So my parents found out I'm using again so it's come down to me having to pass drug tests in order to live under their roof. My next test is Friday since they know I used recently, and then they will be random after that.

So I called up my dude and copped a 'full' (bag he weighs out to 0.6) like usual, then headed to work where I would get down. I usually do 0.3 -0.4 in a shot with this guys stuff, but decided to do almost the whole thing, so 0.5. I did the shot and felt a decent rush that kept on going, then next thing you know I've got my boss holding me up, and the bartender and bar-back frantically asking me if I was alright.

It took me a little while to comprehend what was going on, and then was able to just say 'whoa' and 'hold on.' My legs were shaking and I was slowly comng back to. My boss asked if I was diabetic or on meds, trying to figure out what caused it. It was really hot so they though I might have been dehydrated which caused me to pass out, but I said I had been having really bad anxiety all day and then had a panic attack which caused me to faint. The bartender was saying my eyed didn't look right, whatever that meant, but they didn't suspect an overdose at all.

So later on my friend called me up saying his dealer wasn't around and that he was thinking of copping from my dealer, and said my guy told him he got new stuff last night, so my boy asked me if the stuff I got was different than the last batch or if he was bullshitting him. Well I told him what had just happened to me, so I told him it was safe to say he probably did get a new batch although it looked the same.

My friend called me back after copping and said it was really good stuff. I guess I found out the hard way. Even though I did a little more than usual in that shot, if it was the usual stuff it wouldn't have caused me to fall out. After I do my first shot of 0.3-0.4, I do the rest about 20 minutes later, so adding another point to the initial shot would have just added to the rush if it were the usual stuff.

So after the whole OD incident I noticed my shoulder was hurting, and when I took a look at it I noticed blisters were forming. When I felt the pain I thought I had hit my shoulder into something, but the blisters said otherwise. I was either leaned up against the fryer or fell back into the fryer causing a wave in the oil that overflowed onto me. The blisters got really bad so I went to the doctor and it was all 2nd degree burn, so nothing time and ointment won't heal. Of course he gave me percocets for the pain, although I didn't feel neither the pain nor the percs. Here is a picture of the blisters. View at your own risk.
NSFW:
7KdJxqI.jpg

So I really went out with a bang. Apparently I was out for a few minutes and my boss said I was shaking a bit. I have no clue why they didn't call 911 or anything but I guess I didn't look so bad (wasn't turning blue, etc..) and just came back to on my own. Now it's time to wait until the withdrawals get bad and then use the 12mg of suboxone I have to detox.

"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be? " - Mark Renton

Damn dude those look brutal. Be careful out there brother.

^Tommy, as far as your parents and the urine tests go....I've had similar situations with my family quite a few times. If you just go along with them and are able to give them a clean urine, they'll probably forget about it pretty quickly, but whether you wanna keep getting high and having to sneak around is up to you.

You're definitely not stupid or ignorant when it comes to dope, but all it takes is one time. If you had been alone, you might have never woke up, it's hard to say. some people OD out of stupidity. They do too much without knowing how good it is or they do dangerous mixes. but sometimes people OD even when they're being careful and doing everything right. I'm careful sometimes, other times I just stop being afraid and do really dumb shit. It's really only luck that I'm still alive....

Also, I've kind of noticed over the years that people OD in "sets"....Meaning, a lot of people I've known who are hospitalized for one OD end up having another one and even a couple more shortly after that, even if they never really ODd before that....Sometimes it doesn't happen again, but I know of quite a few people who ODd and lived, and within a month ODd again and that's the one that killed 'em.....might be a superstitious thing, IDK...

Shoulda tested that shit too...

I never shot dope but have od'ed from snorting too much and it took a little while before I fell out and had it happen 3 times. Each time I didn't think I did that much. I always thought if you od'ed while shooting it would be almost instant.

Tommyboy how much time went by from the time you blasted off till you fell out? I'm gonna assume you put your works away so at least a few minutes went by. I have read on this site that setting and mood can make someone OD. Any thoughts on why you fell out or was it just good dope? And that burn looks like it will fucking hurt.

Tommtboy just wondering, im not tryin to be judgemental,or a dick but why would you u even want to shoot 6 bags or whatever on your way into work,were u sick,or r u just too much of an addict to not moderate,i would never do that much dope before work,that,wouldnt be fun all sleepy at work..

That was my first time ODing. I did the shot, put the rig away, felt the rush coming on, then it kinda leveled off but in a weird way, and next thing I knew I was being helped up by my boss and being asked if I was alright by everyone I work with. It was basically like being put in a sleeper hold and passing out due to lack of blood flow to the brain, then coming back the same way as you do from a sleeper hold, twitching a bit then just coming back to and being confused for a few seconds, then realizing what had happened leading up to falling out.

As for why I got high at work, well I work in the kitchen at a bar and it's me and a few freshman college chicks in that part so that's the only time I socialize on the weekends now since I don't have the time or energy to go out after work (and since I can't be high around my family I do it when I get into work so I'm good by the time I get home). All the regulars know me there so in between orders I'm hanging out with them, smoking cigarettes, listening to the band, etc.. It's not the same as if I were getting high at an office job or something where I had to strap down and focus on work, this is an extra weekend job that I took on so I could get paid while hanging out and socializing, so I could have extra money to get high so I could save my money from my regular job. I didn't get high at my regular job and wait until afterwards to cop and get high, and most of the time it's just a maintenance dose to keep me from being sick.

As for the amount that I did, I usually do 2-3 bag shots of the good shit from Queens, but my local guys stuff isn't as good so I do 0.3 - 0.4 usually, but upped it to 0.5 this time since it was the last time I could get high and I wanted to blast off right. I've shot up in that kitchen before, and I guess it started since I used to cop fire in Brooklyn on Saturday mornings (it was the only shit worth buying a lot of at the time, and that was the only day I could take the ride), and would get high with my boy at his place and then go to work, but if traffic was bad I would sometimes not have enough time to get high at his place so would just go straight to work where I would do it.

I hear ya,but donesnt it suck being all tired and knoddy at work,i hate that,when you,just want to close your eyes and you can

fck been on a drinking binge last couple days.. yet didn't score any dope.. i might just take that as a positive ina fcked up kinda way......

i only gotten high 3 times since my birthday 15 weeks ago.. so guess thats progress.. this shits a mfer to totally drop 100%

Last edited:
I hear ya,but donesnt it suck being all tired and knoddy at work,i hate that,when you,just want to close your eyes and you can

Yea, well I usually never do doses like that at work. I save them for days off or when I'm going to my friends house after work. Most times I will use a little at work to get the energetic high, then get home and deal with my parents for a while until they go to bed, then I do the rest to get my nod on. The times when I would get the fire dope in BK before work I would sniff it during the day and then save the rest for the end of the night right before getting off work, and wouldn't go home after that.

Yeah contrary to popular belief, OD's don't always take place right away after you inject. It can happen 10-15 minutes even after. Very dangerous because you think you're okay and all the sudden, you fall out.

I've had them happen where I did a shot, felt like something was a bit off or it was way too strong, shook it off and packed up all my gear, left the bathroom and 10 minutes later I passed out.

I had no idea that it would take that long to fall out after a shot. If you do the right amount of dope or oxy at work you can kick some ass, Unless you nod out and it is a fine line to get the dose right.

I had no idea that it would take that long to fall out after a shot. If you do the right amount of dope or oxy at work you can kick some ass, Unless you nod out and it is a fine line to get the dose right.

Yeah I don't take that big of a morning shot before work because I can't be nodding out all day. I need to be functional. I then have a nice fix to look forward to after I get back home and no longer have anything pressing to do.

You really had no idea that it was too big of a dose for you? I mean, granted, it was only 0.5 or some small amount, but damn.. That must've been some potent fuckin' dope to put you on your ass.
I'd be calling that dealer back & grabbing the rest of his stash if I ran into dope like that.
The last time I had a 1 bag killer was around the time I first started getting into the game. I worked my tolerance up to three bags to get me high, found a new connect, tried it, and half a bag knocked me out.
Never heard from the guy since. He's either dead or in jail.

Yeah those real fat shots. So i cheated the other day was chillin with this girl an all been clean for bout a month on em subs rite an we go in ona bun. We got some real nice shit an damn this girl wasnt bullshitting either. There this dope goin round down here an this shits fuckin wet. Anyone run into these or know what im talking about. Like the dope is all sticky wont dump outta the bag you gotta scrape it. Everyone sayin it got wet but fuck do they know bout that stuff i just aint puttin it up my arm.

But yeah back to the bun we get it an i decide to do 4 all together. Ima tell ya it wasnt no OD but i got so fucked up like ya know when your xanax fucked up thats the scale. Didnt know what the fuck was goin on an 2 hour car ride was like 5 min. Basically talked a bunch of random shit slurred an nodded oh an didnt get my dick sucked but fuck it was worth it. Yup so thats whats been good an i havent been on bl fora while.

Was broke as hell today.. only had 20 bucks. Luckily my dude fronted me $20 worth so i could cop 5 blows for $20. Feel decent, not even close to nodding though.. hopefully tomorrow Ill be able to cop enough to get me high as fuck.. we'll see.

Good to hear you came to without medical assistance Tommy, you woulda REALLY been fucked with your family if that had happened.. As if things aren't fucked up enough with you and them already.. try and play it cool (or buy some synthetic urine which is what I did when i was getting drug tested by my sub doc for a while).. seriously $20 for a bottle that will work for 2 tests.. and i was only being tested once a week so $40/month to piss clean and keep doing my thing.. it was pretty much worth it.

Yeah I don't take that big of a morning shot before work because I can't be nodding out all day. I need to be functional. I then have a nice fix to look forward to after I get back home and no longer have anything pressing to do.

It can sometimes happen even an hour or more later, if you decide to go lay down in bed and roll over on your face...there's a lot of things that factor in....It's not just bam! you OD....although a lot of time it is....the ones ive seen have usually been 5-20 mins after the fact, but I've seen people in borderline ODs for hours...

I've had dope that I did over a gram of the night before...went to sleep slightly buzzed, woke up 5 hours later and shot .2 grams and almost killed myself on the ride to work....Even the same dope can do very different things to...The most you can do is be as careful as you can and hope it works out...

I'm doing a sub detox now so hoping to be back to normal in a few weeks. I would have gone cold turkey but my parents took away my clonidine and I'm not about to kick without anything. 6mg is holding me, it just took a few hours to start working. I was bugging at first because I thought I might have taken it too soon since I was feeling worse after I took it. Then I realized I had taken half my valium dose yesterday and it had been longer than usual since my last dose so it might have been benzo withdrawal I was feeling, so I took a valium and was all good in 30 minutes. Still achy, but the plan is to lower my dose until Sunday, then deal with lingering withdrawals on my days off at the beginning of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.