Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Short Film NEEDS feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

show

Greenlighter
Hello, looking for feedback (lighting, ADR, characters, etc ) So, check out our SHORT FILM that we did (idea-prepro-pro-post) in 3 days! Comments appreciated on the YouTube page! Check out the girl that plays downstairs with Hades at 4:17! (Comedy Film Noir) Feel free to Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uzsElFWeA

Alright, here's the thing. I'm kind of conflicted because on one hand, I really appreciate it when people show off their own work on this forum, but on the other hand, Bluelight is not a platform for self-promotion. If you were a somewhat regular poster with more than just a couple posts, I would leave this topic open for discussion. However, because it seems you joined Bluelight solely to promote your film I'm going to have to close it. That said, I won't un-approve the topic for public viewing so people will at least have a chance to see your work while it remains on the front page.

If you do decide to stick around BL and join in discussion of topics on this or other boards I'd gladly re-open this thread and allow you post any past or future projects you want comments on. But for now, I'm going to close it. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.