View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Police Find 645 Oxycodone Pills Inside Ebony Howard During Cavity Search

poledriver

Bluelighter
Police Find 645 Oxycodone Pills Inside Ebony Howard During Cavity Search

EbonyHoward.png

Police say they found more than 600 oxycodone pills during a body cavity search of Ebony Howard (pictured) in Waterville, Maine, just after midnight on Sunday morning.

Howard and William Waters are scheduled to be arraigned today on drug trafficking charges, reports MyFoxNY.com.

Police said they received a tip with a description of the vehicle and the New York City couple.

Officers watched a specified area for several hours that night before arresting Howard and Waters at 12:30 a.m.

Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey told the Morning Sentinel that after the arrest, Howard was searched and police found 645 oxycodone pills "packed into her body cavities."

Waters had a small amount of marijuana and 2.7 grams of ecstasy on him, according to police.

Deputy Chief Rumsey says the drugs have a street value of $20,000.

The couple could be punished by up to 30 years in prison and $50,000 in fines.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/heal...ills-inside-ebony-howard-during-cavity-search

Deputy Chief Rumsey says the drugs have a street value of $20,000.

Yeah, if you want to take pills that have been lodged in someone's "body cavities" 8o

Yeah, if you want to take pills that have been lodged in someone's "body cavities" 8o
dones of drugs are in someone at some point.

i've seen bricks of blow come out of a vagina. gross.

drugs in jail, been in someones ass for sure.

645 tabs seems like a lot to fit in ur this or that. But so does a brick of blow I guess.

645... I hope this is just the usual police exaggeration.

Otherwise this bitch is loose as a goose

^I'd probably find a way to work that into every real-life conversation. Even in job interviews.

Yet Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) from Wu-Tang couldn't do that. In case that made no sense to you, he died from a bag of cocaine bursting in his, well, in his ass. Apparently he was on a flight and went to a friends rec. studio and took a few Tramadol, & most likely alcohol but I don't remember, but the pills dissolved the condom & close to an oz of that took effect at once while in the recording studio in NYC. I couldn't imagine that many oxy's taking effect at once! That would be the greatest way to die imo lol

Yet Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) from Wu-Tang couldn't do that. In case that made no sense to you, he died from a bag of cocaine bursting in his, well, in his ass. Apparently he was on a flight and went to a friends rec. studio and took a few Tramadol, & most likely alcohol but I don't remember, but the pills dissolved the condom & close to an oz of that took effect at once while in the recording studio in NYC. I couldn't imagine that many oxy's taking effect at once! That would be the greatest way to die imo lol
damn that would be a mega rush before you hit the lethal blood levels... all that coke and oxy dissolving in your ass at once! the ultimate speedball. prolly feel like wired on crack with a nice shot of morphine before you died.

I once ATE a 20 sack (well here in TX that's like .6 IDK about elsewhere). and it felt like a 3 hour crack high totaling a 5 hour experience. for about 3 hours I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Poor girl. She probably didn't do this 100% of her own volition. IDK, her face gets to me.

damn that would be a mega rush before you hit the lethal blood levels...

IME, I don't think there would be much of a rush at all - or the rush/euphoric effects would last only a very short while before quickly progressing to a state of dysphoria. She would probably notice the intense drowsiness and incredible difficulty in breathing and keeping those eyelids open. It would probably be a terrifying experience.