• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

I was up by Inverness yesterday and there was loads of room!

Seriously, there's no need to live in a concrete box half a mile up. :)

Open the borders and welcome our Japanese brethren. If they can bear the cold. And the boredom. A couple of nights was enough. But I suppose if half of Tokyo swamped Loch Ruthven things would get interesting!

Last edited:
I was up by Inverness yesterday and there was loads of room!

Seriously, there's no need to live in a concrete box half a mile up. :)

Open the borders and welcome our Japanese brethren. If they can bear the cold. And the boredom. A couple of nights was enough.

Chinese...Japanese...Whatever :sus:

:D

Ooops! :D I do actually know the difference (as per my edit citing Tokyo, that's in Japan!), the last MXE dose may have borrowed a few points from my IQ :|

I read Hong Kong, remembered Far East, ended up with Japan. I think that's called "Chinese Whispers". One brain cell whispering to the other.

Those pix are amazing, Albi <3

Another one from the page of amusing test answers I was looking at... (nsfw'd for size)

NSFW:
enhanced-buzz-14536-1362157255-1.jpg

Teacher seems far too flirty given what the kid drew - the <3 on the exclamation mark is especially suspect given the context :D

Have you guys heard about the new tallest building that China (admittedly not Hong Kong, but still cramped) is electing to build? In 90 days?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tallest-building--injust-90-days-8340870.html

web-china-broad.jpg

'Sky City' isn't even an exaggeration:

The company says the residential area will use 83 per cent of the building, while the rest will be offices, schools, hospitals, shops and restaurants. People will travel up and down using 104 high-speed elevators.

Sounds absolutely incredible. And abhorrent, and wonderful.

I don't understand why they don't go DOWN. Sunlight is overrated, and can be simulated with smartphones. Dig a fucking hole!

When completed by the end of next March, Sky City in Changsha will be the tallest skyscraper in the world, standing at 2,749ft (838m) high, over 220 floors. And remarkably, they’ve not started building it yet...

Critics have pointed out that BSB’s construction company has never built anything taller than 30 storeys before, but the builders seem unworried.

Yikes. That's a bit of an... ambtious next step 8o

Your pony cos it's a portrait of your actual pony? Or your pony cos you drew the pic of a pony? Or your pony cos you asked for a pony for Xmas one year and got that instead?

Is a fine pony either way. But especially impressive if it's the middle option.

Your pony cos it's a portrait of your actual pony? Or your pony cos you drew the pic of a pony? Or your pony cos you asked for a pony for Xmas one year and got that instead?

Is a fine pony either way. But especially impressive if it's the middle option.

It is option #2.. He's not MY pony, mines a horse, but I have a passion for the 4 legged darlings. Yep I brought that little love to life last year. I'm gonna frame him soon. I've just done another as it happens, might post it later.