• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

piracetam + ginko + ginseng + lecithin??

DOB

Bluelighter
I am using lecithin and piracetam daily,was trowing 40mg ginko in the mix lately aswell

was in healthy shit shop and had a chat with older lady,and she told me its pointless for men of my age to use ginko and piracetam,that its waste,since both make for better blood circulation and mental focus

I even wanted to buy ginseng root to that so I ask you

Piracetam vs Pir/ginko vs Pir/Ginseng vs all

so is it overkill,maybe harmfull,or it does indeed provide even smallest but true benefit?

I dont dont want my head explode from extremly good blood circulation but then again,all this shit is supposed to be healthy and good,so I ask,is it smart to just drop it all?

I use ginko as a study aid. Suppose to help with memory but only when you're on it. It doesn't have any long-term benefits, I believe.

how old are you and what do you want this stuff for?

pira and gingko were both great for my studying. the only thing is you need to be extra careful with rc's if you are on pira, and this includes alcohol. you get drunk/high quicker (and somewhat less pleasantly), so smaller doses. gingko gave me time dilation, every day seemed longer. it's bad if you are naturally impatient or prone to frustation or hyper alertedness (like a.d.d.).

how old are you and what do you want this stuff for?

pira and gingko were both great for my studying. the only thing is you need to be extra careful with rc's if you are on pira, and this includes alcohol. you get drunk/high quicker (and somewhat less pleasantly), so smaller doses. gingko gave me time dilation, every day seemed longer. it's bad if you are naturally impatient or prone to frustation or hyper alertedness (like a.d.d.).

I am 21 and I want to be healthy with my brain functioning in top gear mode.... this piracetam and ginko for me is like race engine oil for car

I use ginko as a study aid. Suppose to help with memory but only when you're on it. It doesn't have any long-term benefits, I believe.

bullcrap it does.... its healthy as fuck,it lowers chance of cardio vascular problems,cleans cholesterol from arteries and shit

In my thirties I found them both to be wonderful supplements. But I think the greater mental capacity and clarity is only good if you use it. Since the end of my degree I stopped both of these.